PDA

View Full Version : EVans

patmoran2006
10-05-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm mostly happy with Turk this year, in fact VERY happy compared to Fairchild..

But how does Lee Evans torch them for 87 YARD TD early on, have a 22 yard reverse in 2nd quarter, line up most the day against a clueless rookie in DRC, and yet we barely go to him the final 35-40 minutes?

Lee = good things. WTF

DMBcrew36
10-05-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't know. The offensive line sucked all game. Losman was getting sacked. Losman isn't great at making his reads. The playcalling was being predictable with all of its god damn runs when we needed a pass instead.

Tatonka
10-05-2008, 08:29 PM
they dont want to ruin his yards per receiption average.

Bunnerjk
10-05-2008, 08:31 PM
If Lee could play some defense, I would be happy.

Seriously, JP looked lost after the bomb to Lee.

Oaf
10-05-2008, 10:14 PM
JP had two TD drives; he looked great until he was sacked/stripped. That's when it really started to pile on.

PECKERWOOD
10-05-2008, 11:37 PM
If Lee could play some defense, I would be happy.

Seriously, JP looked lost after the bomb to Lee.

I called it, typical Losman fashion, that's what tricked me about him for so many years. He will nail one big play to Lee and then from there it all falls apart.

yordad
10-05-2008, 11:47 PM
I think they pretty much quit when Jauron didn't throw the flag on the Royal "fumble".

Oh, and the defense sucked.

jamze132
10-06-2008, 02:49 AM
Even if Dick threw the flag, I don't think it would have been overturned. There wasn't a really clear view of his knee absolutely being on the ground at all.

Evans could have owned that secondary yersterday if the mental midget knew what the **** he was doing. Welcome to 2006.

CUHATIN
10-06-2008, 03:38 AM
JP had 1 good play all game and looked horrible today, not like a guy who lost his job and got a chance to get back on the field and make big plays for us!!

Our D didnt look likes its been playing either!!!

Historian
10-06-2008, 04:41 AM
On the positive side, Evans is a rare talent.

He's a combination of speed and hands that we have not seen since James Lofton. Maybe since Marlin Briscoe.

This is disapointing, but not totally unexpected. At this level, when a decent team gets blown out one week, they usually muster up the pride and play well the following.

The key is for the Bills to sac up and take this loss out on the Chargers...who have predictably hit the skids, two years removed from Marty.

Jan Reimers
10-06-2008, 04:49 AM
I'm mostly happy with Turk this year, in fact VERY happy compared to Fairchild..

But how does Lee Evans torch them for 87 YARD TD early on, have a 22 yard reverse in 2nd quarter, line up most the day against a clueless rookie in DRC, and yet we barely go to him the final 35-40 minutes?

Lee = good things. WTF
Pat, I was going to post the same thing. During the second half, I said sarcastically to my wife and son, "well that long pass to Evans worked great. I'm really glad we never went back to it, and had JP dinking and dunking instead. He's really good at it."

jamze132
10-06-2008, 06:25 AM
Pat, I was going to post the same thing. During the second half, I said sarcastically to my wife and son, "well that long pass to Evans worked great. I'm really glad we never went back to it, and had JP dinking and dunking instead. He's really good at it."
The NFL is too overwealming for Losman. He has proved that since he was drafted.