PDA

View Full Version : DraftBoy's Top 25

DraftBoy
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
So I took a few weeks off, but now Im back...give me a break its my first year doing these....

1. Oklahoma
Seriously, can there be any questions??

2. Alabama
Kentucky scared the crap out of them, but they won me some money. Good teams have to win those games.

3. Missouri
Struggled against UB a few weeks back but did they ever make Nebraska look bad.

4. Texas
Colorado was looking for a come back game after losing to FSU two weeks ago, unfortunately Texas is back.

5. BYU
Can you say this years BCS buster?

6. LSU
Im just not impressed with this team week in and week out. Next week v. Florida will tell me a lot more. (Devin don't hurt me...)

7. Penn State
Big win v. Purdue at Purdue but the tough part starts now.

8. Texas Tech
Hadn't beat anybody till K-State this weekend, with the Big 12 season starting off we will learn alot more.

9. USC
What a bounce back game!

10. Florida
See USC comment...

11. Georgia
No time to get down about losing to Alabama...Tennessee comes down this Saturday.

12. Ohio State
Pryor makes a world of difference...but they still need big fixes on D.

13. Utah
BCS buster #2??

14. Vanderbilt
Best defense in the SEC??

15. Kansas
What a comeback...better step it up.

16. Boise State
Is anybody surprised they are here?

17. Oklahoma State
Quietly having a very good year but the Big 12 is laying in wait.

18. Virginia Tech
After an early season set back, they are playing extremely well.

19. South Florida
Big time let down loss to Pittsburgh.

20. North Carolina
My pick to take the ACC.

21. Auburn
Rumor is Tubberville is done...

22. Ball State
Sad loss of Dante Love, but Nate Davis is the real deal.

23. Northwestern
Why is nobody talking about this team?

24. Wake Forest
Another true ACC contender, but Navy, yea its been two weeks, but its Navy...

25. Illinois
Great win v. Michigan, if Juice Williams can show a little more consistency then watch out.

New Ro's Greatest
10-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I know alot of people don't respect this because our beloved Bills are doing so well but i love this all year around. I'm scared of Texas Tech and BYU being ranked that high because of competition but there offenses cant be denied! I'm a bama fan so i love that we are#2(should be #1 but you know) Kentucky was a undefeated team and had the best scoring D in the country so i knew it would be tough! GO BILLS:D:

X-Era
10-09-2008, 04:41 PM
So I took a few weeks off, but now Im back...give me a break its my first year doing these....

1. Oklahoma
Seriously, can there be any questions??

2. Alabama
Kentucky scared the crap out of them, but they won me some money. Good teams have to win those games.

3. Missouri
Struggled against UB a few weeks back but did they ever make Nebraska look bad.

4. Texas
Colorado was looking for a come back game after losing to FSU two weeks ago, unfortunately Texas is back.

5. BYU
Can you say this years BCS buster?

6. LSU
Im just not impressed with this team week in and week out. Next week v. Florida will tell me a lot more. (Devin don't hurt me...)

7. Penn State
Big win v. Purdue at Purdue but the tough part starts now.

8. Texas Tech
Hadn't beat anybody till K-State this weekend, with the Big 12 season starting off we will learn alot more.

9. USC
What a bounce back game!

10. Florida
See USC comment...

11. Georgia
No time to get down about losing to Alabama...Tennessee comes down this Saturday.

12. Ohio State
Pryor makes a world of difference...but they still need big fixes on D.

13. Utah
BCS buster #2??

14. Vanderbilt
Best defense in the SEC??

15. Kansas
What a comeback...better step it up.

16. Boise State
Is anybody surprised they are here?

17. Oklahoma State
Quietly having a very good year but the Big 12 is laying in wait.

18. Virginia Tech
After an early season set back, they are playing extremely well.

19. South Florida
Big time let down loss to Pittsburgh.

20. North Carolina
My pick to take the ACC.

21. Auburn
Rumor is Tubberville is done...

22. Ball State
Sad loss of Dante Love, but Nate Davis is the real deal.

23. Northwestern
Why is nobody talking about this team?

24. Wake Forest
Another true ACC contender, but Navy, yea its been two weeks, but its Navy...

25. Illinois
Great win v. Michigan, if Juice Williams can show a little more consistency then watch out.

Just a bit of feedback...

The title of this forum is Scouting Zone (which I love), but you have multiple threads talking about college teams like top 25, and these.

Is there a better forum?

DraftBoy
10-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Just a bit of feedback...

The title of this forum is Scouting Zone (which I love), but you have multiple threads talking about college teams like top 25, and these.

Is there a better forum?

Not really, this forum is about College Football specifically, and especially related to the NFL Draft. This is a place to discuss prospects from every level of NCAA AND NAIA, along with those teams and anything else people wish to discuss. During the season the only thing to talk about is how the season is going. This is a new add on this seaosn that I am doing and so far Im getting a good response from it. Should the posters no longer want me to continue then I will stop, but so far the responses have been very good.

psubills62
10-27-2008, 10:12 AM
Penn State's moving up...the Nittany Lions are looking pretty good! If Alabama struggles in its upcoming schedule, I wouldn't be too surprised to see PSU jump them...but it would take a lot of struggling or a loss.