PDA

View Full Version : I read an article about Edwards and Hamden

LABillsFan
10-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Hamden said he stays late with Trent to watch film instead of Trent being by himself. Why is it that the First and Third string QB's are mentioned when talking about watching film, but not the Second stringer? Not bashing, just saying.... is there anything out there about JP?

Mahdi
10-05-2008, 09:39 PM
I think if Edwards is not recovered by our next game Hamdan should start. Hamdan is a very similar QB to Edwards and its obvious he is more committed and is putting in more time with Edwards breaking down film and studying the offense.

LABillsFan
10-05-2008, 09:43 PM
I think if Edwards is not recovered by our next game Hamdan should start. Hamdan is a very similar QB to Edwards and its obvious he is more committed and is putting in more time with Edwards breaking down film and studying the offense.

I don't know if Hamdan is better than JP, I really don't. I like him as a person more but that doesn't mean he's a better QB. I'm still looking to see if anyone knows about JP's game preparation routine.

Mahdi
10-05-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't know if Hamdan is better than JP, I really don't. I like him as a person more but that doesn't mean he's a better QB. I'm still looking to see if anyone knows about JP's game preparation routine.
I remember when Hamdan took over in pre-season. He looked a lot like Trent. Smart, efficient, knows his check downs. He had good accuracy as well.

njsue
10-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Hamdan should move to #2.

finsrclowns
10-05-2008, 10:28 PM
With a bye week you have time to give Hamden the reps he needs to get up to speed. I really think Hamden may give us a better chance to win than Losman if Trent can't go.

bills_7
10-05-2008, 10:43 PM
lol u people know nothing about football and it makes me laugh

LABillsFan
10-06-2008, 12:54 AM
lol u people know nothing about football and it makes me laugh

One of your most insightful, subject contributing, non flamming post to date. :up:

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 08:54 AM
With a bye week you have time to give Hamden the reps he needs to get up to speed. I really think Hamden may give us a better chance to win than Losman if Trent can't go.

Maybe if JP took the snaps he could have a 130 qb rating?