PDA

View Full Version : Jabari Greer....

Mahdi
10-05-2008, 09:37 PM
I like Jabari and I think he has skills but Arizona did their homework on him and found his weakness. Greer CANNOT defend the slant or the square in. Pretty much anything to the inside of the field is a guaranteed catch especially with the bigger receivers. Between Fitzgerald, Breaston and Doucet they must have caught at least 8-9 inside pass plays on Greer. Arizona magnified Greer's weakness to the rest of the league and I expect he will be picked on for the rest of the year.

Youboty has a good shot at taking over the starting job when McGee comes back and IMO he deserves it....

any thoughts?

LABillsFan
10-05-2008, 09:41 PM
All you have to do is to look at the long ball by the Raiders. It showed you what type of speed the Bills have in the secondary and how prone to that type of pass they are. The Rams showed a little more weekness in the Bills and a seasoned vet in Warner blew the doors off.

DrGraves
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
greer sucks, enough said. mckelvin was a bust of a pick, and youboty can't cover my grandma.

cocamide
10-05-2008, 09:55 PM
All you have to do is to look at the long ball by the Raiders. It showed you what type of speed the Bills have in the secondary and how prone to that type of pass they are. The Rams showed a little more weekness in the Bills and a seasoned vet in Warner blew the doors off.

good thing we don't have a strong armed, seasoned vet qb in our division

LABillsFan
10-05-2008, 09:59 PM
good thing we don't have a strong armed, seasoned vet qb in our division

You mean 2.

hydro
10-05-2008, 09:59 PM
greer sucks, enough said. mckelvin was a bust of a pick, and youboty can't cover my grandma.

This better be sarcasm. If not this post is a ****ing ******.

Oaf
10-05-2008, 10:00 PM
ignorant.

LABillsFan
10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
I think it is sarcasm. But I also think someone should cover his grandma. Yikes

Mahdi
10-05-2008, 10:19 PM
How is Mckelvin a bust?... because Fitzgerald caught a TD on him. That was impossible to cover. Ball was thrown to the ground almost and Fitz made a great catch. Mckelvin needs playing time.

PECKERWOOD
10-05-2008, 10:21 PM
McKelvin is not a bust.

DrGraves
10-05-2008, 10:38 PM
sarcasm, but where is his spark returning kicks?

bills_7
10-05-2008, 10:46 PM
ya his KR are disapointing its almost like he slows down when coming up to the defenders