The cold harsh reality of the Bills. There are 7 AFC teams better than them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

The cold harsh reality of the Bills. There are 7 AFC teams better than them!

There are 7 teams that are better than the Bills right now and it doesn't matter if they're struggling or not and they are as follows in no particular order......

Titans
    Jaguars
    Steelers
    Colts
    Chargers
    Jets
    Patriots (even without Brady)

These teams play at a higher level than Buffalo and if you think the Bills are in their class, you are mistaken. They will be knocked out in the first round if they make it. Another problem is the fact are psychologically weak when it comes to stepping up in the first half. They need to get their stuff together and put together a solid 60 minutes. The defensive coaching staff absolutely failed. I know this is a young team, but there are some major issues with this team!!!! The Bills aren't as good as they think and alot of Bills fans need to realize this.

Jim Mora's famous playoffs rant! Had to use sdp multimedia to wrench this from the incredibly clumsy, ill-designed, and -worst of all- proprietary fauxsport...
    Last edited by blackonyx89; 10-06-2008, 08:29 AM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: The cold harsh reality of the Bills. There are & AFC teams better than them!

I totally disagree.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Re: The cold harsh reality of the Bills. There are & AFC teams better than them!

Titans- Very possibly. Well, right now—definitely
      Jaguars- No. 3 losses, including a home loss to us. How are they better?
      Steelers- Getting decimated by injuries. Not sold on them.
      Colts- C’mon. They should be 1-3 right now. They’re old and banged up. No.
      Chargers- We’ll see next week. They lose to us they’re almost done.
      Jets- Why, because they beat Arizona at home and we lost to them?
      Patriots (even without Brady)- Remains to be seen.

I put ONLY Tennessee clearly ahead of us right now, while Pitt, SD, Jets and Patriots, all but Pitt we play this year- remains to be seen. I completely disagree about Indy and especially the Jags.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

Re: The cold harsh reality of the Bills. There are 7 AFC teams better than them!

The Dolphins looked really, really good yesterday.

i just threw up in my mouth a little.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Re: The cold harsh reality of the Bills. There are 7 AFC teams better than them!

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

Gooooooo Dolphins!!! Chad Pennington is one of the best FA pickups in the league.

Comment

• Stewie
              Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Bling
              Gooooooo Dolphins!!! Chad Pennington is one of the best FA pickups in the league.
              Yes, he was. He will be injured eventually, but he's doing a great job.
              Originally posted by Topdog
              Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              I love Weiner.
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              also cheese

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

In terms of talent... no. In terms of what the Dolphins need, perhaps.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                  So you saying he has no talent?

Comment

• Bling
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                    Don't downplay Pennington. Fact is, if there was a article done on the best FA pickups through week 5, Pennington would be top 5. Probably top 3. The guy is 2-2, better than the Dolphins last year alone. He's also 2-0 against last year's AFC Championship. You can't tell me the Bills still think the Dolphins aren't a team to prep for.

Comment

• Dujek
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Jan 2008

The reason the Dolphins are 2-2 has very little to do with Pennington and a hell of a lot to do with a healthy Ronnie Brown and the Wildcat offense. Pennington isn't making mistakes and is handing the ball off very well, that's about all the credit he should get for the Ronnie Brown show.

Dolphins have looked impressive in their last two games, but eventually the Wildcat will be found out, and only then will we see if Pennington can actually win a game for them.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                        • May 2005

Don't downplay Pennington. Fact is, if there was a article done on the best FA pickups through week 5, Pennington would be top 5. Probably top 3. The guy is 2-2, better than the Dolphins last year alone. He's also 2-0 against last year's AFC Championship. You can't tell me the Bills still think the Dolphins aren't a team to prep for.
                        How am I downplaying anything? I am stating my opinion that I don't think he's one of the most talented FA pickups this year. And I certainly didn't say anything about the Bills thinking the Dolphins aren't worth preparing for. You're ridiculously defensive sometimes.

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                        So you saying he has no talent?
                        Not what I said... I don't think he was one of the most talented FA pick ups made. I think he is however what the Dolphins needed to be a better team this year.

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                          Registered Fish
                          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                          There are 7 teams that are better than the Bills right now and it doesn't matter if they're struggling or not and they are as follows in no particular order......

Titans
                          Jaguars
                          Steelers
                          Colts
                          Chargers
                          Jets
                          Patriots (even without Brady)
                          At this point, the AFC is up for grabs. No team has looked significantly better than the rest. I'm not sold on the Titans because I don't trust their offense. Every team has a weakness.

The Bills still have a very good shot at winning the division simply because of the better start to the season than some of the other teams.

BTW, what about Denver? IMO, the Fins and Ravens are in the mix as well.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dujek
                            The reason the Dolphins are 2-2 has very little to do with Pennington and a hell of a lot to do with a healthy Ronnie Brown and the Wildcat offense. Pennington isn't making mistakes and is handing the ball off very well, that's about all the credit he should get for the Ronnie Brown show.

Dolphins have looked impressive in their last two games, but eventually the Wildcat will be found out, and only then will we see if Pennington can actually win a game for them.
                            It has everything to do with Pennington. Without him playing well, a healthy Ronnie would be facing 8 in the box every play

22-29 for 228 yesterday is more than "handing the ball off well". Pretty clear you aren't watching their games sir

Comment

• Ronald Hinckleberry
                              • Jul 2008

The dolphins are way better than us too and will spank us with that defense they have.

I still think them boys from Cleveland are going to rebound and start pounding teams as well so I would put them above us too.

Comment

Working...
                              X