PDA

View Full Version : The cold harsh reality of the Bills. There are 7 AFC teams better than them!

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 08:15 AM
There are 7 teams that are better than the Bills right now and it doesn't matter if they're struggling or not and they are as follows in no particular order......

Titans
Jaguars
Steelers
Colts
Chargers
Jets
Patriots (even without Brady)

These teams play at a higher level than Buffalo and if you think the Bills are in their class, you are mistaken. They will be knocked out in the first round if they make it. Another problem is the fact are psychologically weak when it comes to stepping up in the first half. They need to get their stuff together and put together a solid 60 minutes. The defensive coaching staff absolutely failed. I know this is a young team, but there are some major issues with this team!!!! The Bills aren't as good as they think and alot of Bills fans need to realize this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM

patmoran2006
10-06-2008, 08:23 AM
I totally disagree.

patmoran2006
10-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Titans- Very possibly. Well, right now—definitely<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Jaguars- No. 3 losses, including a home loss to us. How are they better?<o:p></o:p>
Steelers- Getting decimated by injuries. Not sold on them.<o:p></o:p>
Colts- C’mon. They should be 1-3 right now. They’re old and banged up. No.<o:p></o:p>
Chargers- We’ll see next week. They lose to us they’re almost done.<o:p></o:p>
Jets- Why, because they beat <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Arizona</st1:place></st1:State> at home and we lost to them?<o:p></o:p>
Patriots (even without Brady)- Remains to be seen.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I put ONLY Tennessee clearly ahead of us right now, while Pitt, SD, Jets and Patriots, all but Pitt we play this year- remains to be seen. I completely disagree about Indy and especially the Jags.<o:p></o:p>

shelby
10-06-2008, 08:42 AM
The Dolphins looked really, really good yesterday.

i just threw up in my mouth a little.:ill:

LtFinFan66
10-06-2008, 08:59 AM
:rofl:

Bling
10-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Gooooooo Dolphins!!! Chad Pennington is one of the best FA pickups in the league.

Stewie
10-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Gooooooo Dolphins!!! Chad Pennington is one of the best FA pickups in the league.
Yes, he was. He will be injured eventually, but he's doing a great job.

BlackMetalNinja
10-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Gooooooo Dolphins!!! Chad Pennington is one of the best FA pickups in the league. In terms of talent... no. In terms of what the Dolphins need, perhaps.

LtFinFan66
10-06-2008, 09:36 AM
In terms of talent... no. In terms of what the Dolphins need, perhaps.So you saying he has no talent?

Bling
10-06-2008, 09:38 AM
In terms of talent... no. In terms of what the Dolphins need, perhaps.

Don't downplay Pennington. Fact is, if there was a article done on the best FA pickups through week 5, Pennington would be top 5. Probably top 3. The guy is 2-2, better than the Dolphins last year alone. He's also 2-0 against last year's AFC Championship. You can't tell me the Bills still think the Dolphins aren't a team to prep for.

Dujek
10-06-2008, 09:55 AM
The reason the Dolphins are 2-2 has very little to do with Pennington and a hell of a lot to do with a healthy Ronnie Brown and the Wildcat offense. Pennington isn't making mistakes and is handing the ball off very well, that's about all the credit he should get for the Ronnie Brown show.

Dolphins have looked impressive in their last two games, but eventually the Wildcat will be found out, and only then will we see if Pennington can actually win a game for them.

BlackMetalNinja
10-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Don't downplay Pennington. Fact is, if there was a article done on the best FA pickups through week 5, Pennington would be top 5. Probably top 3. The guy is 2-2, better than the Dolphins last year alone. He's also 2-0 against last year's AFC Championship. You can't tell me the Bills still think the Dolphins aren't a team to prep for. How am I downplaying anything? I am stating my opinion that I don't think he's one of the most talented FA pickups this year. And I certainly didn't say anything about the Bills thinking the Dolphins aren't worth preparing for. You're ridiculously defensive sometimes.

So you saying he has no talent?Not what I said... I don't think he was one of the most talented FA pick ups made. I think he is however what the Dolphins needed to be a better team this year.

FinFaninBuffalo
10-06-2008, 10:39 AM
There are 7 teams that are better than the Bills right now and it doesn't matter if they're struggling or not and they are as follows in no particular order......

Titans
Jaguars
Steelers
Colts
Chargers
Jets

At this point, the AFC is up for grabs. No team has looked significantly better than the rest. I'm not sold on the Titans because I don't trust their offense. Every team has a weakness.

The Bills still have a very good shot at winning the division simply because of the better start to the season than some of the other teams.

BTW, what about Denver? IMO, the Fins and Ravens are in the mix as well.

LtFinFan66
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
The reason the Dolphins are 2-2 has very little to do with Pennington and a hell of a lot to do with a healthy Ronnie Brown and the Wildcat offense. Pennington isn't making mistakes and is handing the ball off very well, that's about all the credit he should get for the Ronnie Brown show.

Dolphins have looked impressive in their last two games, but eventually the Wildcat will be found out, and only then will we see if Pennington can actually win a game for them.It has everything to do with Pennington. Without him playing well, a healthy Ronnie would be facing 8 in the box every play

22-29 for 228 yesterday is more than "handing the ball off well". Pretty clear you aren't watching their games sir

Ronald Hinckleberry
10-06-2008, 04:40 PM
The dolphins are way better than us too and will spank us with that defense they have.

I still think them boys from Cleveland are going to rebound and start pounding teams as well so I would put them above us too.

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 04:45 PM
It has everything to do with Pennington. Without him playing well, a healthy Ronnie would be facing 8 in the box every play

22-29 for 228 yesterday is more than "handing the ball off well". Pretty clear you aren't watching their games sir

Chad Pennington was a great pickup for you guys, and has really stabilized your team. He is the perfect fit for what you needed. Ronnie Brown is a top RB in this league too.

When the season started, I knew the Dolphins were going to play tough. I predict a series split this season.

Lexwhat
10-06-2008, 04:50 PM

Titans
Jaguars
Steelers
Colts
Chargers
Jets

These teams play at a higher level than Buffalo and if you think the Bills are in their class, you are mistaken. They will be knocked out in the first round if they make it. Another problem is the fact are psychologically weak when it comes to stepping up in the first half. They need to get their stuff together and put together a solid 60 minutes. The defensive coaching staff absolutely failed. I know this is a young team, but there are some major issues with this team!!!! The Bills aren't as good as they think and alot of Bills fans need to realize this.

- I agree with the Titans and Steelers. The Steelers have had a very difficult schedule, and they are still 4-1, which is pretty impressive. Big Ben is TOUGH.

- Why aren't the Broncos on your list?

- We beat the Jags on the road, have you forgotten?

- The Colts, Chargers, Jets, and Patriots are NOT better than us. These games could go either way.

raphael120
10-06-2008, 05:00 PM
If we can be out-physical'ed by the Cardinals...we'd get stomped by the Titans or Steelers D.

Mitchy moo
10-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Yep I just checked, the sky is still up there.

New Ro's Greatest
10-06-2008, 08:00 PM

Titans
Jaguars
Steelers
Colts
Chargers
Jets

Titans totally agree with
Jaguars we beat in jax and they had the lead in the 4th. Were better baby!
Steelers i agree here. they are tougher then us ad would win against us right now
Colts are average at best. You think there good cause they are usually good but they won on sunday cause of freak plays not cause they played better.
Chargers? Why? Nuff said!
They had 1 offensive explosion and now your sounding like ESPN. They wouldn't beat us right now.
Pats sould of lost to the 9ers yesterday but they just dont know how to finish. For a team that just came off a bye they looked bad!
To finish the bills are the 3rd best team in the AFC and a close 4th is a team you haven't mentioned the broncos. GO BILLS:D:

Kenny
10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Completely agree with the Steelers and the Titans. The way we've played this season (minus the Seattle game and the 4th quarters of the Jax and Oak games), those two would stomp all over us.

I'd argue that we'd probably have a hard time beating the Broncos or even the fins right now. And we havent proven anything against the Patriots. And the Jets? Unless we can stop pass happy teams with our defense, there's no way we can win in a shootout (Trent or no Trent).

Im not saying the sky is falling or anything, -but the Bills, while much improved over last season, is still a team that will struggle to get to the playoffs thisyear. Just beacuse we beat 1 team we were suppose to beat, and struggled to win 3 other games that the other team had absolutely no business even being in, does not make a top AFC team.