• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syracuse76
    Knowing is half the battle......
    • Aug 2008

ONE QUESTION

i mean seriously now. we really havent played a solid team. seattle .....we kicked the **** out of a beat up team. jax....was missing only two OLmen. but has one hell of a D so ok there is one. raiders....just suck on offense but we struggled against them. there D is decent though. the rams again we struggle but then just blow them out in the 2nd half. now....the cards....just totally dismantled us. edwards went down jp "i have a cannon and that my only weapon"losman steps in and looks like the losman of old BUT, he did not lose that game for us. WTF HAPPEN TO THE DEFENSE????? i mean they did what ever they wanted to. DID WE GET EXPOSED IN THIS GAME?????
    in no way am i giving up, i have been through thick and thin with this team and will continue to do so. just curious on some insight.
    2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
    POZ will lead us to the promise land
    "That which does not kill me,
    will only make me stronger"
    Nietzsche

• blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Re: ONE QUESTION

Originally posted by syracuse76
    i mean seriously now. we really havent played a solid team. seattle .....we kicked the **** out of a beat up team. jax....was missing only two OLmen. but has one hell of a D so ok there is one. raiders....just suck on offense but we struggled against them. there D is decent though. the rams again we struggle but then just blow them out in the 2nd half. now....the cards....just totally dismantled us. edwards went down jp "i have a cannon and that my only weapon"losman steps in and looks like the losman of old BUT, he did not lose that game for us. WTF HAPPEN TO THE DEFENSE????? i mean they did what ever they wanted to. DID WE GET EXPOSED IN THIS GAME?????
    in no way am i giving up, i have been through thick and thin with this team and will continue to do so. just curious on some insight.
    no, the bills are not for real. they're a young team and they can't beat the better teams in the AFC.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• syracuse76
      Knowing is half the battle......
      • Aug 2008

there really arent alot of teams that are that good to begin with. i see two maybe three.
      titans
      broncos
      steelers ...maybe
      2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
      POZ will lead us to the promise land
      "That which does not kill me,
      will only make me stronger"
      Nietzsche

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla admin
        • Jul 2002

We just aren't that good.

Comment

• CUHATIN
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by syracuse76
          there really arent alot of teams that are that good to begin with. i see two maybe three.
          titans
          broncos
          steelers ...maybe
          I think we cant beat all 3 of them teams just as easy as we can lose to them!!!

Any team can win any given sunday!!!

CUHATIN (4) bunnerjk (4) syracuse76 (2)

Comment

• Dujek
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Jan 2008

If the Bills can bounce back and win against the Chargers then they're for real. Losing one game doesn't mean much in the overall scheme of things, but if the Bills were to now lose 2 or 3 in a row, then that's a problem.

Comment

• Romes
              • Jul 2002

Quick question...we are constantly reminded to not over-react after a win, so why is it acceptable to over-react after a loss?
              Originally posted by paladin warrior
              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Dujek
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Romes
                Quick question...we are constantly reminded to not over-react after a win, so why is it acceptable to over-react after a loss?
                I prefer to get it out of my system and then move on. I've had a good rant about the loss, and now I'll happily look forward to the next game hoping the Bills will show some intestinal fortitude.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Our passing D wasn't tested all season up until yesterday. I have confidence they will fix it.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Romes
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dujek
                    I prefer to get it out of my system and then move on. I've had a good rant about the loss, and now I'll happily look forward to the next game hoping the Bills will show some intestinal fortitude.
                    Yeah, don't get me wrong. A good rant and being pissed off is fine. But devaluing 4 victories because we lost 1 game is a bit much. Now, if we go ahead and lose our next 2-3 games then thats a different story.
                    Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

If we're 4-3 going into week 9 with the Jets, then I start to panic. Look, if we're going to lose a game, losing against the Cards is not all that bad.

1) They're NFC
                      2) Its before the BYE week
                      3) Time to heal some significant team injuries

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        Our passing D wasn't tested all season up until yesterday. I have confidence they will fix it.
                        Amazing the absence of McGee will do that to you, eh? I still think he is more important than Peters.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mush69
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                          Amazing the absence of McGee will do that to you, eh? I still think he is more important than Peters.
                          I agree Eb, I was talking with some guys at work on Friday about McGee and I said it then. McGee is our lock down corner, hopefully Mckelvin will step up to the plate. McGee is a huge piece of our defensive back field!
                          Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                            no, the bills are not for real. they're a young team and they can't beat the better teams in the AFC.
                            I think the jury is still out....considering they haven't played any of these "better" AFC teams yet. Let's see where we stand in three weeks before drawing any hard and fast conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                            X