X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BB4LIFE
    • Apr 2006

Offsides

How many times does a team have to get penalized for lining up in the neutral zone before they stop doing it? That penalty on the field goal was the turning point IMO
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Offsides

it looked like a bad call to me. From the angle they showed on TV, it seemed like Jenkins was lined up at the same place as the rest of the D. Maybe we had 3 or 4 guys lined up offsides and they just picked one for the penalty- I don't know. But from what I saw, we got burned on that one.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Re: Offsides

Originally posted by OpIv37
      it looked like a bad call to me. From the angle they showed on TV, it seemed like Jenkins was lined up at the same place as the rest of the D. Maybe we had 3 or 4 guys lined up offsides and they just picked one for the penalty- I don't know. But from what I saw, we got burned on that one.
      What about were the ball was spotted? If you look were the guy was down, then where Jenkins lined up, there was like a yard difference. Actually, they seemed to get that extra yard every time the markers were close.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
      X