PDA

View Full Version : We hit the bye with a 4-1 record.....

Mitchy moo
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm pretty freaking happy about it today actually. I didn't really know if we would be 4-1 but I predicted that at the start of the season we would hit the Bye with this record and we would lose one on the road.

I really don't think we need to make an excuse for losing, it just happens. Take solace that this was a non-conference / non-divisional game and if we had to lose, this was one that is OK.

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm pretty freaking happy about it today actually. I didn't really know if we would be 4-1 but I predicted that at the start of the season we would hit the Bye with this record and we would lose one on the road.

I really don't think we need to make an excuse for losing, it just happens. Take solace that this was a non-conference / non-divisional game and if we had to lose, this was one that is OK.

It's a weak 4-1.

TheBrownBear
10-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Hell yeah!!! And I think you'll see us continue to improve as the season progresses...just like we did the last two years under Jauron.

Mitchy moo
10-06-2008, 11:14 AM
It's a weak 4-1.

We haven't had this good a start in a long time & I think we should take pleasure in it at this point. Losses always smart, especially blowout losses but they do build character and show how the team can rebound. Going into a bye with a loss will give our team that much more to work for coming out of it.

SD is going to get killed by us & we'll get all our frustrations out on them, book it. They'll be called a weak team by then for one reason or another but that's OK, another notch in this season's belt.

mybills
10-06-2008, 11:22 AM
It's a weak 4-1.
ut oh, OpIv has a twin!!! CRAP!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
10-06-2008, 11:23 AM
ut oh, OpIv has a twin!!! CRAP!!!!!!

An alias is probably more accurate.

OpIv37
10-06-2008, 11:37 AM

those things you call "excuses" are really called "reasons." And those reasons will also cause us more losses in the future.

Mitchy moo
10-06-2008, 11:52 AM
those things you call "excuses" are really called "reasons." And those reasons will also cause us more losses in the future.

I look at it as things we need to improve on and adjust for.