PDA

View Full Version : The Bills offense really isn't a point for point offense!

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 11:51 AM
And that disturbs me! I realized that Buffalo couldn't match point for point with the Cards. This is not good. The Bills offense was relying on the Bills D and they did not show up. The Jets have Brett and they were able to keep up and match the Cards point for point. Can the Bills have an explosive team like the Jets? The offense on an typical day is a 2-3 touchdown team, not counting special teams and defensive turnovers. What can be done to make this offens e more potent?

The last buffalo fan
10-06-2008, 12:45 PM
keep them out of the field, and ride the beast. Simple like that.

Dujek
10-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Sorry, but it's a team game. If the Bills function on both sides of the ball they're good enough to beat the Jets, Patriots and even the Cardinals. The problem was that they didn't function on either side of the ball yesterday, and got exactly what they deserved. It's not time to press the panic button yet.

Buckets
10-06-2008, 02:12 PM

My memory isn't as good as it used to be. Can someone remind me of the games where we infact had a BEAST MODE?

shelby
10-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Lynch has done the best he can this season with the opportunities he's been given. However, i'd like to see him have a few 100 yd + games.

justasportsfan
10-06-2008, 02:35 PM
My memory isn't as good as it used to be. Can someone remind me of the games where we infact had a BEAST MODE?
there are several rookie rb's that are doing better than Lynch. Don't know why we can't have a running gme thats actually a weapon instead of a ball control type of run game. I'm not sure where the problem is. Our OL is huge but maybe too fat to run.

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 04:41 PM

Ride The Beast. I like that phrase!!!

Ronald Hinckleberry
10-06-2008, 04:44 PM
We are a field goal first mentality team.

Give me an aggressive playcaller like mike shanahan. You never see Denver pull some weak pussy ****! They play to win games!

blackonyx89
10-06-2008, 04:57 PM
We are a field goal first mentality team.

Give me an aggressive playcaller like mike shanahan. You never see Denver pull some weak pussy ****! They play to win games!

Love your intensity, the Bills need to adopt this style game in and game out!!!!:xtreme: :xtreme: :xtreme: :xtreme: :xtreme: