• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Week 6 Injury Report (Bills BYE)

THANK GOODNESS for the BYE!
    If you have any updates, please post it (with a link)! Thanks!

Derek Fine (TE) Hand (possibly out until week 6)
    Roscoe Parrish (WR) Thumb (possibly out until week 10 / hoping to return to practice next week!)

Probable
    Aaron Schobel (DE) Foot

Questionable
    Trent Edwards (QB) Concussion (May have a better idea of his status following Monday's scheduled practice.)
    Ko Simpson (S) Hamstring

No Status
    Terrance McGee (CB) Knee
    Marcus Stroud (DT) Shoulder
    Ashton Youboty (CB) ?
    Chris Kelsay (DE) ?

IR
    Angelo Crowell (LB)

This information has been compiled from information from the following sites: si.com, nfl.com, espn.com, buffalobills.com and Yahoosports

Next up: San Diego (18 Oct)
    Last edited by Cntrygal; 10-09-2008, 10:06 AM.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Cntrygal
    • Jul 2002

Re: Week 6 Injury Report (Bills BYE)

Parrish Update:

Receive Roscoe Parrish provided an update as he appeared in the locker room for the first time since his thumb surgery.

“Right now I’m just taking it day by day and everything is going pretty good," said Parrish. "I don’t want to say I’m going to be back on a specific day. I’m just taking it day by day and going with my rehab every day.”

link...
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      • Jul 2002

**DISCLAIMER** I'm not sure how reliable this site is, but it's all I could find for now. If someone has some feedback on it, please let me know!

Simpson Update:

Bills coach Dick Jauron said Monday that FS Ko Simpson (hamstring) is considered day to day for now.

link...

Comment

• Cntrygal
        • Jul 2002

NOT PRACTICING TODAY:

There are several players sitting at practice today. Roscoe Parrish (thumb), Terrence McGee (knee), Ashton Youboty, Chris Kelsay, Aaron Schobel (foot) and Marcus Stroud (shoulder) are all watching practice. Trent Edwards and John McCargo are not in attendance.

link

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

Jauron said Schobel’s foot, which had been nagging him before the game, continued to get worse as the game went along. Simpson’s pull was in the upper part of the hamstring rather than the belly of the muscle, a positive sign.

more...

Comment

• Cntrygal
            • Jul 2002

SCHOBEL FOOT UPDATE:

Aaron Schobel said his foot is just sore. It sounds as if it's just a pain management issue for him because he took a pain reliever before last week's game and said it wasn't an issue until it started to wear off in the fourth quarter.

more...

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

EDWARDS, MCCARGO UPDATE:

Bills QB Trent Edwards was at One Bills Drive this morning. He was sent home and did not practice Tuesday.

DT John McCargo had an excused absence for today's practice. It was a personal family reason that pulled him away from team activities.

link

Comment

• Cntrygal
                • Jul 2002

Original post updated.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  • Jul 2002

News: Although Parrish (thumb surgery) is expected to miss the Bills' next game, against San Diego on October 19, there's a chance he could be ready for the Miami game on October 26, The Buffalo News reports.
                  Spin: "I don't want to say I'm going to be back on this day, I'm just taking everything day-by-day and I'm going with my rehab every day," Parrish said. Parrish might try to do some sort of limited practice work in the coming week. He was walking around the locker room this week squeezing an orange Nerf football to build up strength in his left thumb. James Hardy is still getting used to the pro game, so Parrish should immediately step back into the No. 3 receiving role and main punt return job when he's ready to return.

link

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Good job, Cgal!
                    I'm glad Simpson only hurt the upper part of the hamstring. Mine still isn't 100% after a month and I injured the bottom two.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                    X