X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronald Hinckleberry
    • Jul 2008

I guess the critics are right

Face it boys...we are a prentender and we have beat nobody. The seahawks are horrible and were crushed again yesterday. The jags lost to steelers team that is more banged up than they are. The raiders and rams are a circus.

We finally play a real team and we get steamrolled. Say hello to another 7-9 season because I fear yesterdays backwoods beating was just the beginning.

And what about this big money offensive line? My mother is a fat beached whale and could block bigger than these homos. And the inbred hicks that live in my trailer could run roughshot through this defense.

Please tell me I'm wrong!!!!!!
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: I guess the critics are right

Originally posted by Ronald Hinckleberry
    Face it boys...we are a prentender and we have beat nobody. The seahawks are horrible and were crushed again yesterday. The jags lost to steelers team that is more banged up than they are. The raiders and rams are a circus.

We finally play a real team and we get steamrolled. Say hello to another 7-9 season because I fear yesterdays backwoods beating was just the beginning.

And what about this big money offensive line? My mother is a fat beached whale and could block bigger than these homos. And the inbred hicks that live in my trailer could run roughshot through this defense.

You're wrong.

I didn't realize that the Seahawks, Jaguars, Rams, and Raiders were fake teams. It must be some crazy optical illusion. Or did you mean they were college teams? High school teams? I mean, cause if they were fake teams then the millions of dollars tossed at them to play professional football must be Monopoly money.
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

We suck badly...we should quit the NFL.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Well, fortunately we have enough "nobodies" on our schedule we should still get to 10, maybe even 11 wins and if nothing else to get witness a long overdue PLAYOFF game.

I'll take that for this year for sure.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• mayotm
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Ronald Hinckleberry

You're wrong. I knew there would be a ton of ignorant posts like this today. Typical overreaction to playing a bad game yesterday. A game where our starting QB was knocked out on the third play. The Bills will be fine.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            Well, fortunately we have enough "nobodies" on our schedule we should still get to 10, maybe even 11 wins and if nothing else to get witness a long overdue PLAYOFF game.

List said nobodies please

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Thing that bothers me is there is a strong possiblity that the final 3 games we play this season will be with teams trying to make that final push for the playoffs too.

Miami isn't looking like such a pushover right now, either.

The Jets, the Broncos, and the Pats...and we play AT Jets and Broncos. We have to play .500 ball from here on out. We can only afford 5 more losses.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                List said nobodies please
                I don't agree with him but I will say that the league is such that nobody is as good as their record nor as bad as the Bills played yesterday. I could still see this team sweeping the Jets, Fins and splitting with NE...beating KC, Cleveland, SF and maybe even Denver...that's 11-13 wins depending on how it all falls out.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                  Thing that bothers me is there is a strong possiblity that the final 3 games we play this season will be with teams trying to make that final push for the playoffs too.

Miami isn't looking like such a pushover right now, either.

The Jets, the Broncos, and the Pats...and we play AT Jets and Broncos. We have to play .500 ball from here on out. We can only afford 5 more losses.
                  and except for Tenn and Denver the rest of the conference can only afford 4.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Dec 2005

We weren't as good as we thought we were last week and we're not as bad as we are now... the bottom line is that we are going to have to earn our playoff spot, just like everybody else. I only see one guaranteed win on our schedule the rest of the way (KC), so we're going to have to play pretty good football in at least 5 of our other 10 games to get a playoff spot. There is no doubt we can, but it will definitely need to be earned. I look forward to seeing what how it unfolds. Even after yesterday (which thankfully I only heard on the radio), I love watching this team week in week out.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
                      You're wrong. I knew there would be a ton of ignorant posts like this today. Typical overreaction to playing a bad game yesterday. A game where our starting QB was knocked out on the third play. The Bills will be fine.
                      The problem is that we played like crap the last three games. We won two of them because the level of competition was much lower. If Arizona lit up this D with quick outs, what the hell do you think NE is going to do to us? Yeah, Brady's out- that means they're only going to score 38 against us instead of 50.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

I didn't even want to come on to this message board today for posts like this. People that overreact, and downgrade this team to **** piss me off. First off, Trent Edwards, arguably the 1/4 season MVP didn't play the whole game!! Do you really not see how drastically that affected the outcome?? Yeah, we got schooled on defense, but our offense didn't let the dee rest up (like when TE plays). Bottom line is, our team is still in first place, we still have an up and coming offense, also have an up and coming defense, and our coaching staff has proven that they'll, more often times than not, have these guys ready to play. Part of being a fan is being loyal. I understand your trying to be realistic, but your just overreacting over 1 loss to a good team, on the road, after our star QB was knocked out. Please, chill the eff out.
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• elltrain22
                          • Sep 2003

And btw, most NFL critics like our team
                          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
                            I didn't even want to come on to this message board today for posts like this. People that overreact, and downgrade this team to **** piss me off. First off, Trent Edwards, arguably the 1/4 season MVP didn't play the whole game!! Do you really not see how drastically that affected the outcome?? Yeah, we got schooled on defense, but our offense didn't let the dee rest up (like when TE plays). Bottom line is, our team is still in first place, we still have an up and coming offense, also have an up and coming defense, and our coaching staff has proven that they'll, more often times than not, have these guys ready to play. Part of being a fan is being loyal. I understand your trying to be realistic, but your just overreacting over 1 loss to a good team, on the road, after our star QB was knocked out. Please, chill the eff out.
                            complaining about a loss has NOTHING to do with loyalty. In fact, anyone who claims to be a fan has every right to be pissed off about the performance yesterday.

As far as being in first place, we're a half game up on NE and will most likely be tied with them by the time we take the field again. In fact, they have a division win so they'll technically be ahead of us. And we still have to play them TWICE. They run a similar style of offense as the Cards do (you know, the kind we can't stop). We'll be lucky if we're within 3 games of NE when the season ends.

And you're overestimating the Trent Edwards factor. The D got schooled on their first two drives. Rest had nothing to do with it. They were getting beat- and getting beat BAD- from the beginning of the game. If Trent plays, we keep it closer, but the D got outcoached and outplayed. No QB can overcome that.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              The problem is that we played like crap the last three games. We won two of them because the level of competition was much lower. If Arizona lit up this D with quick outs, what the hell do you think NE is going to do to us? Yeah, Brady's out- that means they're only going to score 38 against us instead of 50.
                              i disagree with this..i dont think NE will put up 38 against us, Kurt Warner and Cassels are two completely different QB's..people need to calm down, it was ONE bad game..you dont see the people jumpin all over the pats when they lost to miami..we just need to regroup, thank god its a bye..and two weeks preperation for the chargers..this team will be fine, IF trent is healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X