PDA

View Full Version : Will Trent be ready to go for the SD game??

Mitchy moo
10-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Man I hope so, what does everyone here think??

sqad5
10-07-2008, 02:22 PM
I hope I'm not really looking for 1-17 135 yards and a td from our qb

cocamide
10-07-2008, 02:22 PM
If he's ready, we win. If not, we lose.

OpIv37
10-07-2008, 02:23 PM
According to Sportscenter this morning, Trent is still questionable for the SD game in two weeks.

Take it for what it's worth, though- ESPN isn't the most reliable when it comes to the Bills.

Mitchy moo
10-07-2008, 02:26 PM
According to Sportscenter this morning, Trent is still questionable for the SD game in two weeks.

Take it for what it's worth, though- ESPN isn't the most reliable when it comes to the Bills.

Crap.

Dr. Lecter
10-07-2008, 02:33 PM

I think that is more due to Jauron having no real comment on him.

For what it is worth, Mark Gaughan said today (during a chat session) that he expects Trent to play.

Fact is, nobody knows until he has more testing late this week/early next week. It is all speculation right now.

VeggieMan14
10-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Trent will be 99.9% healthy for the San Diego game

DrGraves
10-07-2008, 02:55 PM
It would be nice to have him back, but it doesn't matter who our QB is unless they can protect him and also allow Marshawn to get out of the backfield.

Peters, Butler, Fowler get your **** together you idiots.

Mitchy moo
10-07-2008, 02:59 PM
It would be nice to have him back, but it doesn't matter who our QB is unless they can protect him and also allow Marshawn to get out of the backfield.

Amen.

Saratoga Slim
10-07-2008, 03:29 PM

Isn't it funny that the OL actually played really well in week 1, without Peters, and has struggled since his return?

zone
10-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Isn't it funny that the OL actually played really well in week 1, without Peters, and has struggled since his return?
No it's not funny, they should have never changed a thing.

Sjohnson4Roty
10-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I agree trade Peters for a good defensive end. I like chambers and walker as our right tackle and left tackle!

jimbohastle51
10-07-2008, 04:17 PM
the fact that trent was seen taking pictures and laughing after the game in arizona should tell you he'll be healthy for the game in 2 weeks. now if it was sunday they would probably hold him out for precautionary reasons but by the SD game he'll be ready to go.

dominizzo
10-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Even if he plays he'll never be the same after a concussion, you better just stick with loserman if you want to contend for a wildcard spot now.

Mitchy moo
10-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Even if he plays he'll never be the same after a concussion, you better just stick with loserman if you want to contend for a wildcard spot now.

A Troll for sure, this validates it.

VeggieMan14
10-07-2008, 07:14 PM
I agree trade Peters for a good defensive end. I like chambers and walker as our right tackle and left tackle!i am still having trouble understanding why everyone on this board is upset with our defensive ends i personally think kelsay and schoebel are good defensive ends

VeggieMan14
10-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Even if he plays he'll never be the same after a concussion, you better just stick with loserman if you want to contend for a wildcard spot now.having multiple concussions in my days i am always more pumped to go out and play cuz i wanna play and it sucks cuz with concussions you can feel fine but the doc tells you you cant play so i think he comes back better than before

Mitchy moo
10-07-2008, 07:38 PM
having multiple concussions in my days i am always more pumped to go out and play cuz i wanna play and it sucks cuz with concussions you can feel fine but the doc tells you you cant play so i think he comes back better than before

This is the worst grammatically written post this month, I'll assure you now that your 3rd grade teacher had a labotomy procedure just before your met her.

Mad Bomber
10-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I don't know what his status will be, but I am hoping with all my heart and soul that he will be able to play.

I was talking to a fellow Bills fan that I work with, and she was complaining that JP didn't have "enough time to throw" against the Cards. My answer was that it wasn't the O-line's fault per se....JP had about the same time to throw as Trent did.

Granted, I was traveling and didn't see the first 3 quarters, but in the 4h quarter, it looked like JP had a few seconds...it seems like he needs at least 9 seconds to make his decision.....

Hey, how about stepping UP into the pocket instead of running BACKWARDS?????

How about looking through your progressions? People ***** about Trent checking off, but a 3-5 yard gain is better than a sack!

VeggieMan14
10-07-2008, 08:14 PM
This is the worst grammatically written post this month, I'll assure you now that your 3rd grade teacher had a labotomy procedure just before your met her.lol i am very proud of it actually

Mitchy moo
10-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Post of the day, seriously. You sir are smarter than many and I read the depth in this statement & thought very similiar things.

I don't know what his status will be, but I am hoping with all my heart and soul that he will be able to play.

I was talking to a fellow Bills fan that I work with, and she was complaining that JP didn't have "enough time to throw" against the Cards. My answer was that it wasn't the O-line's fault per se....JP had about the same time to throw as Trent did.

Granted, I was traveling and didn't see the first 3 quarters, but in the 4h quarter, it looked like JP had a few seconds...it seems like he needs at least 9 seconds to make his decision.....

Hey, how about stepping UP into the pocket instead of running BACKWARDS?????

How about looking through your progressions? People ***** about Trent checking off, but a 3-5 yard gain is better than a sack!

RedEyE
10-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Edwards only remains "questionable" because he is still being evaluated and the team chooses not to comment on his recovery until they have all the facts and stats on the injury itself. ESPN is only stating the obvious.

trapezeus
10-08-2008, 09:59 AM
plus i would think with the bye week here, there is no need to rush him back to practice. if he isn't practicing by wednesday of next week, then i am going to assume losman is playing. Which probably will make us bigger underdogs than we already are.