X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dominizzo
    • Sep 2005

Dolphins team to beat in the AFC East

After crushing both teams that were in the AFC Championship last year, the dolphins are back with a vengeance.

I still think the Bills will compete for a wildcard but we are going to win this division and should go 12-4.

Good luck the rest of the way and look forward to trouncing you guys in a few weeks.

RONNIE BROWN WILL RUN OVER THE NFL GO H2
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Dolphins team to beat in the AFC East

The Dolphins are looking a lot better, but how can they be the team to beat in the division when they're tied for 3rd and technically in 4th due to the head-to-head tiebreaker?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
      The Dolphins are looking a lot better, but how can they be the team to beat in the division when they're tied for 3rd and technically in 4th due to the head-to-head tiebreaker?
      Because Dolphin fans are as delusional as Bills fans.

Comment

• dominizzo
        • Sep 2005

We lost to the cards in arizona by 21, you lost by 24. The jets barely beat us on a miracle play by Favre and they dropped 56 on the team that just pounced you.

We are also better and just about every position than the Bills including crucial positions like QB, RB, Oline, Dline, Safety, etc.

I think we are going to win the rest of our division games as well and that would make us 5-1 and will be good enough to take the division by at least 2 games that we will have on you.

RONNIE BROWN WILL RUN OVER THE NFL GO H2

Comment

• cocamide
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by dominizzo
          We lost to the cards in arizona by 21, you lost by 24. The jets barely beat us on a miracle play by Favre and they dropped 56 on the team that just pounced you.

We are also better and just about every position than the Bills including crucial positions like QB, RB, Oline, Dline, Safety, etc.

I think we are going to win the rest of our division games as well and that would make us 5-1 and will be good enough to take the division by at least 2 games that we will have on you.
          When will people realize that the transitive property doesn't hold with regards to sports related competitions? (A beats B) and (B beats C) doesn't necessarily imply that (A beats C).

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

I don't think there's any doubt that the Dolphins are much improved this year, more so than anyone thought they would be going into this season. But that's what you get with a Bill Parcells run team, things change pretty damn fast. I don't know if I would call the Dolphins "the team to beat" but I wouldn't say that the Bills are "the team to beat" either. Right now this is one of the worst divisions in football (much like the NFC West in recent years) and there really isn't a team that stands out as being THE team.

The Bills might have a slight edge on the Dolphins but I think it's more like 1a and 1b at this point. I'm not familiar with dominizzo so I don't know whether or not he's being serious or just screwing around but if you want to do a position by position comparison (always stupid) the Bills will have more +'s than -'s.

We won't be sweeping them this season.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Some people need to put down the crack pipe

Comment

• Bufftp
                Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

The fin delusion is based on the gimmicky Wildcat formation. Once that is deconstructed the fins are back to normal. It is only a matter of time.
                Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                to be led by permanent ideals -
                that is what keeps a man patient
                when the world ignores him,
                and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• cocamide
                  • Oct 2006

unfortunately, i can see our D getting confused as hell when ronnie brown lines up at QB. we need to tackle well that game, and unfortunately, that's not one of our strengths.

Comment

• Bufftp
                    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Well that formation exposes oft injured Chad-it's only a matter of time. It's High risk, high reward, so far they garnered the reward.
                    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                    to be led by permanent ideals -
                    that is what keeps a man patient
                    when the world ignores him,
                    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                      I don't think there's any doubt that the Dolphins are much improved this year, more so than anyone thought they would be going into this season. But that's what you get with a Bill Parcells run team, things change pretty damn fast. I don't know if I would call the Dolphins "the team to beat" but I wouldn't say that the Bills are "the team to beat" either. Right now this is one of the worst divisions in football (much like the NFC West in recent years) and there really isn't a team that stands out as being THE team.

The Bills might have a slight edge on the Dolphins but I think it's more like 1a and 1b at this point. I'm not familiar with dominizzo so I don't know whether or not he's being serious or just screwing around but if you want to do a position by position comparison (always stupid) the Bills will have more +'s than -'s.

We won't be sweeping them this season.
                      that's the kind of thorough, unbiased analysis that has no place on this message board.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

that's the kind of thorough, unbiased analysis that has no place on this message board.
                        If it involves a Bills loss, you're 100% behind it. It's Par for the OP self-defensive mechanism course.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                          If it involves a Bills loss, you're 100% behind it. It's Par for the OP self-defensive mechanism course.
                          don't accuse me of self-defense mechanisms, Prozac-boy. Every time something negative happens to this team, you come up with nonsensical comparisons to avoid acknowledging the negative.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                            • Feb 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                            We are the Rockpile
                            We are the Rockpile
                            BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

don't accuse me of self-defense mechanisms, Prozac-boy. Every time something negative happens to this team, you come up with nonsensical comparisons to avoid acknowledging the negative.
                              LOL, Classic post. We're 4-1, not 1-4, quit being such a stick in the mud.

Comment

Working...
                              X