It'll take a miracle for the Brownies to not be 1-8 when we play them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

It'll take a miracle for the Brownies to not be 1-8 when we play them....

The Brownies are 1-3 now, look at their next 5 games and find some hope.

6Mon, Oct 138:30 PMESPNTicketsCleveland Browns Stadium
    7Sun, Oct 194:15 PMCBSTicketsFedEx Field
    8Sun, Oct 264:05 PMCBSTicketsJacksonville Stadium
    9Sun, Nov 21:00 PMCBSTicketsCleveland Browns Stadium
    10Thu, Nov 68:15 PMNFLTicketsCleveland Browns Stadium
    11Mon, Nov 178:30 PMESPNTicketsRalph Wilson Stadium
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: It'll take a miracle for the Brownies to not be 1-8 when we play them....

Just how it would be a miracle that Miami would beat the AFC Title teams in consecutive weeks?

Comment

• jamze132
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
      I never expected the Browns to do **** this year anyways, but we still can't look past them.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Oaf
        Just how it would be a miracle that Miami would beat the AFC Title teams in consecutive weeks?
        They are aweful, seriously. Miami has Parcells, he'll always make a team better.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i'll worry about the Browns in 5 weeks.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DrGraves
            • Mar 2008

i just hope the browns game means something to us at that point. we looked horrible last week.

Comment

• HughC
              • Mar 2008

It's amazing how far they have fallen so quickly. Didn't the Browns miss making the playoffs last year because of that Titans - Colts game where Fisher and Dungy had the 'wink - nod' agreement, where the Colts didn't use timeouts to try to win at the end of their game? Funny how they were the media darlings before the season started, predicted to win the division, and now the same media is talking about how long it will be before their QB and HC will be replaced, just five weeks into the season.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

if they're 1-8, it'll just be that much more embarrassing when they beat us on national TV.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Skoobs. Anything can change between now and then. They could easily get their game back and we can have a rush of injuries.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• casdhf
                    • Jul 2002

They're not gonna lose 4 home games.
                    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by casdhf
                      They're not gonna lose 4 home games.
                      That's correct because they only have 3 homes games between now and then. You have to watch them play, they suck.

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        if they're 1-8, it'll just be that much more embarrassing when they beat us on national TV.
                        You make me sick, you are NOT a Bills fan. Please go root for the Redskins, better yet, just go.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                          You make me sick, you are NOT a Bills fan. Please go root for the Redskins, better yet, just go.
                          I'm not a Bills fan? Why, because I acknowledge how bad this team is yet stick around anyway? If I'm not a fan, why do I watch the team every week? Why do I spend hundreds of dollars on Sunday ticket to watch them and hundreds more to go see them play in Buffalo?

A fan is someone who wants the team to WIN and hence gets pissed off when they play poorly. Deal with it. If it were that easy to just leave, I would have done it years ago.

The reality is that this team blew it twice on Monday night last season with practically all the same players. Until they prove they can handle the pressure, a reasonable person has no reason to believe that they can.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

Your post speaks for itself, no fan flat out states his team is going to lose to a team that looks terrible. You are beyond pathetic Op.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HAMMER
                              Your post speaks for itself, no fan flat out states his team is going to lose to a team that looks terrible. You are beyond pathetic Op.
                              Let him hide behind the protection of thinking the Bills are going to lose, he can't handle it any other way.

Comment

Working...
                              X