PDA

View Full Version : This sunday game Chargers vs NE

paladin warrior
10-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Chargers will win. Must get the NE QB & kick Him out:hurt: . Make NE go down to last place.

Chargers score will be 32

NE score will be 10

Griff
10-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah the Chargers need to win, but I hope the Pats soften them up for us.

jamze132
10-08-2008, 02:23 AM
I want the Patsies to lose every week of the season.

RedEyE
10-08-2008, 07:33 AM
I'm hoping the Chargers blow their load against NE and have nothing left for Buffalo. They certianly do have a chip on their shoulder for the Pats.

HughC
10-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm hoping the Chargers blow their load against NE and have nothing left for Buffalo. They certianly do have a chip on their shoulder for the Pats.
Redeye, you took the words right out of my mouth. The Chargers have been waiting for this game for nine months, it is their biggest game of the year. Regardless of whether they win or lose, they will be in line for a letdown after that game. Obviously we're all fans of any team playing another AFC East team, but even moreso for this game. Looks like we caught a little bit of a break with the schedule - New England plays them out west, we play them here with an extra week to prepare.

mybills
10-08-2008, 10:45 AM
:hail: paladin warrior

Sjohnson4Roty
10-08-2008, 11:43 AM
If NewEngland loses this game it will be huge. Lets go San Diego!!

ParanoidAndroid
10-08-2008, 12:43 PM
I hope it's a knock-down, drag-out fight that San Diego wins.

I'm looking forward to seeing whether or not Buffalo responds with a huge game after this last embarrasment.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2008, 02:55 PM
I hope it's a knock-down, drag-out fight that San Diego wins.

I'm looking forward to seeing whether or not Buffalo responds with a huge game after this last embarrasment.

I hope it's a bloody battle.

feldspar
10-08-2008, 07:29 PM
"Chargers going wimp NE out." I like that.

Seriously, we really need to hope that the Chargers win this game, and not only because New England is in the division. We do NOT want to face a 2-4 San Diego team...we just don't. We don't want them thinking that the Buffalo game is do or die. They are still a very good football team.

Right now, they are 2-3. Without Ed Hochuli, they are 3-2...without a last second Panthers TD, they are 4-1, losing only to Miami. We do NOT want these guys totally pissed and playing for their lives.

yordad
10-08-2008, 07:37 PM
If the Chargers win, we would be their classic let down game. Non-divisional, long road trip, after a big win.

If the Chargers lose, they come here desperate.

Hopefully they soften each other up for us.

And, of course, the Pats are are in our devision and on our heals. As Op pointed out, if the Pats win, we are no longer first in the division standings.

This will be my game of the week.