Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Question

Its been 5 days sinse the game and still Trents not listed under the bills injury report. http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injuries.html . Anyone know why?
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Question

It's too early. They let us know the week before the game, maybe by next Thursday.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DBrown77
      Watching the Bills suck since 1999
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mitchell59
      Its been 5 days sinse the game and still Trents not listed under the bills injury report. http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injuries.html . Anyone know why?
      I forgot to ask Jauron last time i spoke with him. i'll keep you posted

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

probably because there is no game this week, so they have no reporting procedures to the NFL.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

check out the week 6 injury report (in the main forum - probably a page or two back). One of the links that I found has him listed as "questionable with more information following's Monday's practice".
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
          X