• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

What is the fascination with JPLosman?

Do we really have to see his name everywhere until the San Diego game? Are there any threads about game plays that the coaches may use for that game? You know, plays that the whole team might use, since it's a team sport? No matter who the QB is, (although most likely Trent) there's got to be a plan after correcting the putrid mistakes this team made in last week.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: What is the fascination with JPLosman?

I just took the same approach in the thread about our defense playing worse with JP. Some posters just want to mindlessly bash the guy, even though he's no longer an issue.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

I completely agree. Great posting

Now I wish these people would just drop the damn issue already.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

the issue has come up because he played poorly and the status of trent is unknown. he holds his piece to the puzzle as to why the team lost.

no one talked about him when he was on the bench. but he's played and he played poorly. he's fair game. and as long as he has people making excuses for him, there will be people arguing against it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I just took the same approach in the thread about our defense playing worse with JP. Some posters just want to mindlessly bash the guy, even though he's no longer an issue.
          it's pathetic to blame the performance of the D on JP. This team had to come from behind to beat the rams' O and when they faced a top 5 O in the cards, their performance all of a sudden is blamed on the back up qb.

Some people here are on crack. They are looking for a scapegoat to blame the team loss on one person.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

is it a coincidence that the Bills lose when Lossman is in there?
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              is it a coincidence that the Bills lose when Lossman is in there?
              no, losman is a blameless saint who inherits bad situations such as a defense who only made a couple stops during the game. but that is the excuse that allows us to say losman is a great backup even though he can't keep us in a game that turned into a shootout. he won't keep you in game where the defense gives up 18 points. 1 bomb, one drive from midfield, and then nothing. 77 yards throwing before the last drive and without the bomb. Classic losman. Send him back to California.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

I see a wide range of critics, but only the same old few defending him, so who's more obsessed?
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Griff
                  • Jul 2008

yeah our team does need to play better than last week, however it doesn't help having to play with a handicap.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    losman is a blameless saint
                    no he's not, but enough is enough.

Now, if the Bills have McGee back, and hopefully Roscoe (I don't buy 10 weeks) they can do some damage. If SD gets pass happy, we've got this game won. Plus, coming off the bye, and studying the last two weeks of film on them oughta help. I seriously doubt PF will have another travesty type plan.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

JP is our backup, pure and simple. He had a QB rating of 101.3 on Sunday, which ain't bad for a backup. He did turn the ball over too much and took too many sacks, which is why he is now the backup.

But to put the blame on him for the Arizona loss, when the defense folded up like a cheap suitcase, is extraordinary. The hatred toward him is extraordinary, and the number of negative posts toward a backup QB is extraordinary.

I would say it's the small but vocal group of Losman haters that are obsessed.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                        no he's not, but enough is enough.

Now, if the Bills have McGee back, and hopefully Roscoe (I don't buy 10 weeks) they can do some damage. If SD gets pass happy, we've got this game won. Plus, coming off the bye, and studying the last two weeks of film on them oughta help. I seriously doubt PF will have another travesty type plan.
                        true on the defensive help, but with losman as the QB, they will not win this game. and that's why there is so much anger with having him back there.

He can't even just manage to run an efficient offense. he crumbles back there and it's a huge impediment. for those of us who think the team is coming into its own this year, it's real annoying to have to see remenants from the past.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

The OL got Trent killed, and almost got JP killed. They we're saints either.

How do they beat San Diego? What should the plan be?

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

btw, if Trent is out for the SD game, don't worry..JP plays good every other game.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                              btw, if Trent is out for the SD game, don't worry..JP plays good every other game.

Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X