• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Zone Exclusive: Timothy "Buffalo" Young's Week 6 Picks

An exciting week in Buffalo, as Craig Rivet has been named Captain for the Buffalo Sabres! Wait a minute, Rivet? The guy who's only been on the team for three months? What about Teppo "I'm a broken hip away from retirement" Numminen? Sissy Spacek? I'd give it to Stafford before the new guy! He should have to do some hazing stuff. "Thank you Mr. Pominville, may I have another?" At least Matthew Barnaby is a hockey analyst now.

Sorry, a Bills bye week leaves a lot to lack for the NFL in my eyes. After last week, where the Bills D gift wrapped a win for Anquan Boldin as a get well present, it's hard to see Trent staring off in to space and the reports of all the injured players. The Patriots are 3-1, the Dolphins have come out of nowhere with the "Wildcat" formation, and the Jets have Brett Favre. Did everyone know that Brett Favre is a Jet? I sure as heck didn't!
    On to hockey season! I mean... the picks!

Baltimore Ravens (2-2) @ Indianapolis Colts (2-2)
    The should be 3-1 Ravens take on the should be 1-3 Colts at Lucas Oil stadium, where rookie Joe Flacco will have to deal with the mediocre fans of the Colts. Home field advantage has seemingly turned in to a curse for the Colts, as they are 0-2 at home on the season. A strong Ravens D should stop the struggling Colts O in this one.
    Baltimore 20, Indianapolis 17

New England Patriots* (3-1) @ San Diego Chargers (2-3)
    Matt Cassel sure is making it look tough for the Patriots* this year. After a much needed bye week for Boston, the Patriots* narrowly escaped the 49ers. The Chargers couldn't best the Miami Dolphins. I'll repeat that. Last years playoff Chargers, led by LaDanian Tomlinson, couldn't beat the 1-15 Miami Dolphins. There might be something in the water in San Diego, or it could be the worst fans in the league. Still, take them at home.
    San Diego 28, New England 17

Dallas Cowboys (4-1) @ Arizona Cardinals (3-2)
    It seems only fair to do a write up on the Cowboys and the Slants. The slants, of course, being the Cardinals, who's playbook seems to consist of slant pass, slant pass, hand of to Tim Hightower, Touchdown. The Cardinals made it look easy against the Bills, while the Cowboys made it look really hard against the 0-5 Bengals. I wouldn't fear Romo and the Boys on the road in this one.
    Arizona 33, Dallas 21
    more....

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Exclusive: Timothy "Buffalo" Young's Week 6 Picks

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
    X