PDA

View Full Version : How much time would you expect?

yordad
10-11-2008, 10:46 AM
How much time would you expect if....

You had three people running routes, one TE chipping and slidding underneath, and 6 people blocking.

while....

The defense was in a deap zone, basically a prevent, with rushing 4.

???

SquishDaFish
10-11-2008, 11:15 AM
You should have a ton of time considering only 4 rushing and you got 6 people blocking plus a TE chipping. Should have a ton of time

yordad
10-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks Beastmode. I guess this isn't a popular poll.

yordad
10-14-2008, 09:50 AM
JP had about 3.6 seconds under this scenario where he fumbled. The DT was lined up between Fowler and Dockery. He hit up in the line, then backed up, rounded Peters (who whiffed) and Jackson (who whiffed) and blindsided JP as he was about to fire.

I noticed many of you didn't want to answer. Either you were afraid to stick your foot in your mouth, or you didn't want to show your lack of understanding the situation (like PaulB).

Mr. Pink
10-14-2008, 09:53 AM
And 3.6 is the about the time you'll have to throw the ball on average.

next time you watch a game count how long the QB has the ball in his hands while in the pocket before throwing it.

A glaring weakness of your golden boy's game is awareness.

Something you won't admit to and keep on piling the excuses for.

How's that alcohol content now anyways?

yordad
10-14-2008, 01:57 PM
And 3.6 is the about the time you'll have to throw the ball on average.

next time you watch a game count how long the QB has the ball in his hands while in the pocket before throwing it.

A glaring weakness of your golden boy's game is awareness.

Something you won't admit to and keep on piling the excuses for.

How's that alcohol content now anyways?Yeah, 3.6 on "average". Unfortunately he should have had an "above average" amount of time in this scenario.

And because I noticed this, I must be drunk? Can you even manage a post that doesn't hint at your misery?

I have heard people claim he had 10 seconds to throw it. Simply not true.

Mr. Pink
10-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah, 3.6 on "average". Unfortunately he should have had an "above average" amount of time in this scenario.

And because I noticed this, I must be drunk? Can you even manage a post that doesn't hint at your misery?

I have heard people claim he had 10 seconds to throw it. Simply not true.

Wow, you didn't get the reference.

I was poking fun of you for your JP and TE alcoholic debate threads where JP was a higher potent alcohol but diluted more.

Way to remember your own dumb analogies.

Like I said, count how long QBs have to throw the ball next time you watch a game.

I think you are drunk when you either a. watch games or b. type half your posts because your mancrush is disturbing and your logic is half-assed.

justasportsfan
10-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Wow, you didn't get the reference.

I was poking fun of you for your JP and TE alcoholic debate threads where JP was a higher potent alcohol but diluted more.

Way to remember your own dumb analogies.

Like I said, count how long QBs have to throw the ball next time you watch a game.

I think you are drunk when you either a. watch games or b. type half your posts because your mancrush is disturbing and your logic is half-assed.
please be civil when replying. Thanks