PDA

View Full Version : On at NOON!! Watch Jermaine Gresham!!

X-Era
10-11-2008, 10:52 AM
As far as Im concerned,

Hes the #1 TE prospect.

Give him a watch and decide for yourself.

Beckum has Winslow like ability but his blocking isnt adequate enough for us IMO

Pettigrew has off the field issues that we are likely to stay away from.

Jared Cook (So Car) is a guy I like a TON

But Gresham has adequate blocking, and is a scoring machine.

X-Era
10-11-2008, 11:30 AM
BTW hes #18

Others worth watching:

OU
#72 Duke Robinson whos top 5 at OG
#79 Phil Loadholt who is top 10 at OT
#9 WR Iglesias
#5 DB Nic Harris- probably a S

Texas
#98 Brian Orakpo

New Ro's Greatest
10-11-2008, 02:10 PM
I totally agree with you. Gresham is a beast! GO BILLS:D:

hydro
10-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Gresham took an end around earlier. That is something I don't think I have every seen a TE do :rofl:

Pinkerton Security
10-11-2008, 06:57 PM
he looks like a WR...i thought he was. He does have some big arms on him though.

I really want a complete TE, one who can block AND catch. I watched this whole game and Gresham has the size and athleticism to be great, but I would never spend a 1st on him. a 2nd however, I'd be very excited about.

DraftBoy
10-12-2008, 07:50 PM
he looks like a WR...i thought he was. He does have some big arms on him though.

I really want a complete TE, one who can block AND catch. I watched this whole game and Gresham has the size and athleticism to be great, but I would never spend a 1st on him. a 2nd however, I'd be very excited about.

Explain? He is exactly what you asked for a complete TE who can block and catch and probably the best TE to be available in years.

X-Era
10-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Explain? He is exactly what you asked for a complete TE who can block and catch and probably the best TE to be available in years.

EXACTLY!

He is a proven scoring machine.

This wasnt his best game. He had that bobble that another player grabbed for a TD.

But he had some nice blocks.

I can see him being in the 15-30 range, and we should pounce!

Did you know Melvin Fowler is a UFA after this season?

That may make a guy like Alex Mack another option. Im new on researching C's, ive focused on TE's, DE's, and LB's. Whats your thought on him?

DraftBoy
10-12-2008, 08:26 PM
EXACTLY!

He is a proven scoring machine.

This wasnt his best game. He had that bobble that another player grabbed for a TD.

But he had some nice blocks.

I can see him being in the 15-30 range, and we should pounce!

Did you know Melvin Fowler is a UFA after this season?

That may make a guy like Alex Mack another option. Im new on researching C's, ive focused on TE's, DE's, and LB's. Whats your thought on him?

I agree in Round 3 or 4.