PDA

View Full Version : I think the rotation captain deal screwed us last year

Mitchell55
10-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I was just thinking that having a captain every month messed us up last year. I mean a captain is the person you look up to and is the leader of the team and the fact that you have a new one each month kind of took away from them actually being the leader. Its like saying, you will listen and look up to this guy and then do the same with 5 others in the next 5 months. It just doesnt work like that.

Dr. Pepper
10-11-2008, 01:24 PM
this team had no leaders last year.

why else would they vote Rivet as captain before he even played a regular season game for the franchise?

BlackMetalNinja
10-11-2008, 03:29 PM
While I agree that it's a bad idea, it didn't "screw" us in any way, shape, or form. The players have to go out and play every night regardless of who has what letter on their shirt.

Nighthawk
10-11-2008, 04:26 PM
While I agree that it's a bad idea, it didn't "screw" us in any way, shape, or form. The players have to go out and play every night regardless of who has what letter on their shirt.

I agree, it had nothing to do with how bad this team played last year. That being said, it was very obvious from the players comments before they named a captain this year, that they hated having the rotating "C".