PDA

View Full Version : trade deadline rumors

CuseJetsFan83
10-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Charley Casserly of CBS sports reports that the Oakland Raiders are willing to trade either Justin Fargas or Michael Bush.

ive seen that on the cbs site as well as PFT

jay glazer from fox sports is also reporting that LJ is joining gonzo on the block...

Night Train
10-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Michael Bush would be great in short yardage/goal line situations.

Fargas is always hurt (All-Whirlpool) & LJ is too expensive,plus would require high compensation.

Bush was a 4th rounder. He couldn't cost much.

CuseJetsFan83
10-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Michael Bush would be great in short yardage/goal line situations.

Fargas is always hurt (All-Whirlpool) & LJ is too expensive,plus would require high compensation.

Bush was a 4th rounder. He couldn't cost much.

yeah, i agree with all of those points..... its just with bush its risk/reward because of his injury when he was at louisville

Night Train
10-12-2008, 06:00 PM
yeah, i agree with all of those points..... its just with bush its risk/reward because of his injury when he was at louisville

Agreed. That's why he fell so far on Draft Day. Everyone knew he wouldn't contribute the 1st year.

He really pushes the pile and always falls forward. Plus he has a surprising burst.

CuseJetsFan83
10-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Agreed. That's why he fell so far on Draft Day. Everyone knew he wouldn't contribute the 1st year.

He really pushes the pile and always falls forward. Plus he has a surprising burst.

eh, as much as i would love to see him succeed, it won't be til next year at the earliest, unless something were to happen to fargas/mcfadden`

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Charley Casserly of CBS sports reports that the Oakland Raiders are willing to trade either Justin Fargas or Michael Bush.

ive seen that on the cbs site as well as PFT

jay glazer from fox sports is also reporting that LJ is joining gonzo on the block...

The Raiders would be smart to trade one of those 2 players for draft picks.

Fargas is proven, and Bush is a potential starter in this league.

clumping platelets
10-13-2008, 01:05 AM
We do not need RB help

DraftBoy
10-13-2008, 07:08 AM
Id still love to have Bush to be a short yardage back...

jamze132
10-13-2008, 10:33 AM
I was pushing for us to draft Michael Bush from the get go. Then we went out and got this Marshawn Lynch guy.

Maybe if Jackson was included in a deal for TG, we could snag Bush from Oakland. Talk about a 1-2 punch!

clumping platelets
10-14-2008, 02:59 AM
What aboot "Championship"? :nod: