PDA

View Full Version : For what its worth...

Devin
10-12-2008, 08:28 PM
admittedly not much, but listening to a sports cast here locally on the radio while finishing some stuff round the house and they said its being widely circulated that Gonzo has been traded and all of them mention the Bills as the landing spot.

All of them made reference to Fred Jackson as well.

Now thats likely not worth much of anything, and I will find it funny if all this is a simple glitch but nonetheless it is exciting that we appear to be in....or maybe won....the race for a premier TE.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-12-2008, 08:29 PM
why the heck would the cheifs want another RB?

X-Era
10-12-2008, 08:29 PM
admittedly not much, but listening to a sports cast here locally on the radio while finishing some stuff round the house and they said its being widely circulated that Gonzo has been traded and all of them mention the Bills as the landing spot.

All of them made reference to Fred Jackson as well.

Now thats likely not worth much of anything, and I will find it funny if all this is a simple glitch but nonetheless it is exciting that we appear to be in....or maybe won....the race for a premier TE.

Is that Buffalo area?

Devin
10-12-2008, 08:30 PM
No the New Orleans area.

DBrown77
10-12-2008, 08:30 PM
take this for whats its worth. main page of pft

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/12/jackson-is-still-a-bill/

X-Era
10-12-2008, 08:31 PM
No the New Orleans area.

Why would they have anything on it? I mean any real news more than we would have up here?

I dont see the NO-Buff-KC connection

Devin
10-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Do they not talk about sports in Buffalo?

Its a sports talk show, to my knowledge its relativley broad in its coverage.

X-Era
10-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Do they not talk about sports in Buffalo?

Its a sports talk show, to my knowledge its relativley broad in its coverage.

K,

Tony Gonzales would be one of the biggest NFL rumors out right now, makes sense.

Oaf
10-12-2008, 09:17 PM
We better not trade Jackson. We'll regret that, plus ZBs don't grow on trees! :mad:

HHURRICANE
10-12-2008, 09:26 PM
If this trade invloves Jackson I'll be super pissed.

This is a James Lofton like event. You don't get rid of an "up and comer" for a "has been."

I don't mind trading a pick for Gonzales.