PDA

View Full Version : Someone claims that he knows someone who knows something about the trade

Mitchell55
10-12-2008, 08:57 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=86699

I dont see a reason not to believe him.

DBrown77
10-12-2008, 09:07 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=86699

I dont see a reason not to believe him.\

Do you see a reason TO believe him?

Mitchell55
10-12-2008, 09:09 PM
\

Yeah, hes actually letting people know that this isnt certain and trying to make people know that he isnt guarenteeing that we will get him. Most people post something like that and never come back.

CuseJetsFan83
10-12-2008, 09:10 PM
i know someone who knows someone that dated someone that knows someone that works with someone that knows someone that is someones boss.. if its so damn secretive why say anything :-P

Meathead
10-12-2008, 09:10 PM
an anonymous person on a bulletin board claiming he has inside information?

good enough for me

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2008, 09:15 PM
\

That's a pretty cool picture of Lynch in your signature.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2008, 09:21 PM

good enough for me

The sad part is that I've posted 3 "inside" posts. All factual, 2 verified after they came true and in the end it's not worth it.

It's not like anyone ever comes back after the fact and gives you kudos. They would rather call you a liar. That's why this site will never get anything from me going forward.

I hope he's right.

kinigirly
10-12-2008, 09:23 PM
:rolleyes: its probably skooby

Dr. Lecter
10-12-2008, 09:25 PM
The sad part is that I've posted 3 "inside" posts. All factual, 2 verified after they came true and in the end it's not worth it.

It's not like anyone ever comes back after the fact and gives you kudos. They would rather call you a liar. That's why this site will never get anything from me going forward.

I hope he's right.

Out of curiousity, what were those about?

VeggieMan14
10-12-2008, 09:27 PM
well i know tony gozalez and he told me he is now a buffalo bill :irule:

FlyingDutchman
10-12-2008, 09:29 PM
heres a blurb about it. just a reported rumor but doesnt metion the bills:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/nfl-rumors.html

X-Era
10-12-2008, 09:30 PM
well i know tony gozalez and he told me he is now a buffalo bill :irule:

BS!

HHURRICANE
10-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Out of curiousity, what were those about?

1) Spikes achilles. Before it happened.
2) The front office worried that JP didn't have the locker room. This is when I was high on Losman.
3) Random, but my brother in law bumped into Ralph up in Maine and Ralph told him de didn't think the team was that good.

I know people through the medical staff and I used to know someone in the front office.

VeggieMan14
10-12-2008, 09:33 PM
BS! NO LIE!!! hes my great uncle twice removed on my fathers side... i got his number if you want it

X-Era
10-12-2008, 09:36 PM
NO LIE!!! hes my great uncle twice removed on my fathers side... i got his number if you want it

I cant figure out whether that means your mom or your aunt is the...

Quit the crap.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2008, 09:37 PM
NO LIE!!! hes my great uncle twice removed on my fathers side... i got his number if you want it

I assume you are joking but now would be the time to say that you are before you start getting negged.

X-Era
10-12-2008, 09:38 PM

http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/stirthepot.gif

X-Era
10-12-2008, 09:39 PM
I assume you are joking but now would be the time to say that you are before you start getting negged.

into oblivion

VeggieMan14
10-12-2008, 09:40 PM
lol did anyone seriously think i was telling the truth?

VeggieMan14
10-12-2008, 09:41 PM
I assume you are joking but now would be the time to say that you are before you start getting negged.:lmao: oooo noooo dont neg me :snicker:

Mike13
10-12-2008, 09:44 PM

good enough for me

believe it or not a poster on Football's Future said that Parcells would Join the Fins FOabout a month before it happened.

A few years ago a poster on FH said that Will Poole would be out for the year with an ACL injury, lo and behold he was.

It has a slim chance of legitimacy but its still a chance

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2008, 09:59 PM
:rolleyes: its probably skooby

Quiet kinigirly, leave skooby alone and go beat up on some ******s for a change, oh wait...

hydro
10-12-2008, 10:10 PM
1) Spikes achilles. Before it happened.
2) The front office worried that JP didn't have the locker room. This is when I was high on Losman. (What was your proof? Haven't heard of anything about this being the case...)
3) Random, but my brother in law bumped into Ralph up in Maine and Ralph told him de didn't think the team was that good. (And we still don't have any evidence of this being true, so?)

I know people through the medical staff and I used to know someone in the front office.

Typ0
10-12-2008, 10:11 PM
believe it or not a poster on Football's Future said that Parcells would Join the Fins FOabout a month before it happened.

A few years ago a poster on FH said that Will Poole would be out for the year with an ACL injury, lo and behold he was.

It has a slim chance of legitimacy but its still a chance

out of the millions of people posting on the internet there are bound to be a lot of lucky guesses. That doesn't neccessarily mean the examples you are talking about are lucky guesses but most likely they are I just don't know details about what you are talking about.

jimbohastle51
10-12-2008, 10:29 PM
i really do think it is going to happen, and have for the past 2 weeks. think about it.... our biggest problem is Tight End and has for awhile. even if we draft a TE in the 1st round it could take him 2-3 years to produce. gonzo could show him the ropes for a year or 2 and in the mean team at least be on a young team that WILL keep competeing at a high level for a couple more years. plus he is a high character guy (another cal berkely grad).

Typ0
10-12-2008, 10:31 PM
I would really like to know on what basis do people keep asserting we have such a need at TE?

jimbohastle51
10-12-2008, 10:34 PM
the fact we havnt had a tight end that caught more than 50 catches 8 touchdowns or more that 400 yards in well i cant remember when. always been a weakness of ours since the good ol days with kellys teams have been gone