PDA

View Full Version : I'm Very Disappointed In The Pats Tonight

Typ0
10-12-2008, 10:22 PM
It's not that they got beat up. That happens sometimes and they are going through change so it's going to happen. But they laid over and died in the end and I really thought they should have tried to get back into the game with ten minutes left. Even now, they need a TD an onsides kick and a TD and they are one score behind. Maybe they would only be able to do that one in a thousand times but the way they played at the end they won't even win that one in a thousand shot they have. i'm sad for the PATS and think a professional football team should play harder and more serious on every down no matter what the situation.

Oaf
10-12-2008, 10:24 PM
What did they do/doing to signal giving up?

Typ0
10-12-2008, 10:30 PM
they lacked immediacy.

jcdavey
10-12-2008, 10:47 PM
chargers fan checkin in, here's to a injury free game next week

about tonight's game, i think i'm in as much shock as you guys

when did NE lose their pass rush? that was very susrprising.

Crisis
10-12-2008, 10:52 PM
**** the pats.

here's to 20 years of mediocrity from new england region sports teams.

Typ0
10-12-2008, 10:54 PM
chargers fan checkin in, here's to a injury free game next week

about tonight's game, i think i'm in as much shock as you guys

when did NE lose their pass rush? that was very susrprising.

I just can't explain the way they didn't show up. It's like they accepted it's their turn or something. That is not the team that won SB after SB.

Not only the Bills but the 12th man will be coming after you next week. Be ready. We're hungry for a big win here. I thought your team was absolutely pissed tonight and so were the fans. Bring it.

Luisito23
10-12-2008, 11:22 PM
How could any Buffalo Bills fan ever be "disappointed" with the Patriots because they're getting their :moon: kicked?...:coocoo:

Oaf
10-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Whatevs, good to see their classless ass handed to them (except for Morris and Welker).

On the flip side, don't we play those Chargers next week?

Michael82
10-13-2008, 02:13 AM
I wasn't disappointed. I was laughing too hard. If anything I was disgusted when that Pos Belichick took a timeout with 2 seconds left. What a poor sport! :ill:

Mr. Miyagi
10-13-2008, 06:21 AM
They lost Brady and don't know what plays the other teams are calling anymore.

Is Bellichick still a genius now?

Typ0
10-13-2008, 06:27 AM
I wasn't disappointed. I was laughing too hard. If anything I was disgusted when that Pos Belichick took a timeout with 2 seconds left. What a poor sport! :ill:

there are tie breakers that come down to points. They should have been trying to score that's what I'm saying. But they were trying to score in garbage time instead of trying to get back into the game when it mattered.

Michael82
10-13-2008, 07:28 AM
there are tie breakers that come down to points. They should have been trying to score that's what I'm saying. But they were trying to score in garbage time instead of trying to get back into the game when it mattered.
Hmm, good point. It still seemed classless of him.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-13-2008, 07:44 AM
Sorry, cant feel sorry for any NE team that last year mercilessly ran up the score time and time again.
Belicheat deserves any beatdown he gets and other teams need to put the wood to him personally.

imbondz
10-13-2008, 07:51 AM
It's not that they got beat up. That happens sometimes and they are going through change so it's going to happen. But they laid over and died in the end and I really thought they should have tried to get back into the game with ten minutes left. Even now, they need a TD an onsides kick and a TD and they are one score behind. Maybe they would only be able to do that one in a thousand times but the way they played at the end they won't even win that one in a thousand shot they have. i'm sad for the PATS and think a professional football team should play harder and more serious on every down no matter what the situation.

Spam!

jcdavey
10-13-2008, 08:35 AM
oh i know the bills definitely have payback in mind due to the last two times sd face buffalo

i just hope my team can persevere, but we started out 1-3 and 5-5 last year, i'm used to slow inconsistant starts out of the chargers

our D still isn't firing on all cylinders, far from it

cromartie still looks like a moron since week 1

SABuffalo786
10-13-2008, 08:45 AM
I was THRILLED with the Patsies*** effort last night.

Griff
10-13-2008, 09:15 AM
The Patriots have shown us all that one man does make a team and its not that classless punk of a coach, or whiny me first wide receiver. They're lucky this is such an easy schedule for the AFC East or there would be no way they'd make the playoffs.

Ebenezer
10-13-2008, 09:24 AM
May the Pats never win an NFL game ever again.............ever.

SABuffalo786
10-13-2008, 09:32 AM
May the Pats never win an NFL game ever again.............ever.

Maybe they should just rebuild old foxboro and wear their old red uniforms since they're on their way back to early 90's futility. :D:

Cntrygal
10-13-2008, 09:32 AM
I'd be okay if they split with the fish and they both went 1-15 forever.....

HughC
10-13-2008, 10:18 AM
I think it had something to do with crossing three time zones and travelling 3000 miles, especially playing consecutive west coast road games. For example, look at how the Chargers looked in Miami compared to last night, or how the Cardinals looked in the Meadowlands compared to when they played the Bills. I was hoping New England would keep it closer and beat San Diego up a little bit before next week's game. Maybe San Diego can revert to the team they were in Miami for next week's game.

jcdavey
10-13-2008, 12:23 PM
I think it had something to do with crossing three time zones and travelling 3000 miles, especially playing consecutive west coast road games. For example, look at how the Chargers looked in Miami compared to last night, or how the Cardinals looked in the Meadowlands compared to when they played the Bills. I was hoping New England would keep it closer and beat San Diego up a little bit before next week's game. Maybe San Diego can revert to the team they were in Miami for next week's game.i wouldn't be surprised, the chargers don't always travel well

and we'll still be missing chambers.

i'd say all bufffalo needs to do is control both lines especially our oline, and they've got enough talent to beat us.

i just hope we can get out of their alive, like we did last time, but buffalo looks like a much better team than our last trip there.

Mad Bomber
10-13-2008, 03:16 PM
i wouldn't be surprised, the chargers don't always travel well

That has been true not only of the Chargers, but other teams from the Pacific Time Zone. So far this year, these teams are 0-6 when they play in the Eastern Time Zone.

It's tough traveling East across 3 time zones, so a 1pm game feels like 10 am.

Super_Boltz
10-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I think it had something to do with crossing three time zones and travelling 3000 miles, especially playing consecutive west coast road games. For example, look at how the Chargers looked in Miami compared to last night, or how the Cardinals looked in the Meadowlands compared to when they played the Bills. I was hoping New England would keep it closer and beat San Diego up a little bit before next week's game. Maybe San Diego can revert to the team they were in Miami for next week's game.

but the pats stayed in california after beating the 49ers last week.

kinigirly
10-13-2008, 07:47 PM
belichick couldn't look less interested last night. i enjoyed it thoroughly, and was honestly expecting him to just sit down on the bench and read a book.

LtFinFan66
10-14-2008, 03:25 AM
Who cares....it's the Pats:puke:

jamze132
10-14-2008, 03:38 AM
In my extremely honest and expert opinion, I think the Patriots are ****ing gay.

LtFinFan66
10-14-2008, 03:40 AM
I think it had something to do with crossing three time zones and travelling 3000 miles, especially playing consecutive west coast road games. For example, look at how the Chargers looked in Miami compared to last night, or how the Cardinals looked in the Meadowlands compared to when they played the Bills. I was hoping New England would keep it closer and beat San Diego up a little bit before next week's game. Maybe San Diego can revert to the team they were in Miami for next week's game.you are wrong about the Pats on that one. It is well documented that they stayed out West all week after last weeks game