PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fans suck!

mybills
10-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Especially the creep that was in my face yesterday. He was relentlessly saying the Bills suck. Then he said if I was a guy he'd punch me because I said that means the Steelers suck too, since they're both 4-1. After he said the punch comment, I told him if he was a girl I'd ***** slap him for not making sense. A bunch of people laughed and that pissed him off. :evil:
I don't know why nobody would tell him to shut up, but I had just ordered a bucket of beer and I wasn't going to leave. He finally left, and somebody made sure I knew it. They were glad, too. :drama:

hydro
10-13-2008, 11:18 AM
So you are going to label the whole fan base because of one d-bag?

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2008, 11:19 AM
No Hydro I went to college near da Burgh they are idiots....

mybills
10-13-2008, 11:20 AM
He's not the only creepy Steelers fan I've met. He's just a sample.

hydro
10-13-2008, 11:20 AM
The Preacher that frequents the zone seems to be an alright guy...

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Steeler fans are impossible to reason with. Its all TITLETOWN and them yelling in their unitelligible accents.

mybills
10-13-2008, 11:23 AM
My niece is a Steelers fan, but she's not like that creep. Raiders fans are just as creepy. They were sticking together. They're just pissed about losing to the Bills this year.

mybills
10-13-2008, 11:26 AM
Steeler fans are impossible to reason with. Its all TITLETOWN and them yelling in their unitelligible accents.
Exactly! I think he mentioned no rings like 30 times. He kept repeating himself. At one point, the cook got between us because he got in my face and was yelling while I just laughed.

billsburgh
10-13-2008, 11:36 AM
You're abolutely right Thurm.

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Exactly! I think he mentioned no rings like 30 times. He kept repeating himself. At one point, the cook got between us because he got in my face and was yelling while I just laughed.
That is all they have. IDIOTS.

I would ****ing wreck them in arguments all day long and that was their only comeback.

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
You're abolutely right Thurm.
I loved it when I was in college and they lost that superbowl to the Cowboys. I was laughing so hard.

DraftBoy
10-13-2008, 11:41 AM
That is all they have. IDIOTS.

I would ****ing wreck them in arguments all day long and that was their only comeback.

With what? We haven't won **** either.

billsburgh
10-13-2008, 11:44 AM
I loved it when I was in college and they lost that superbowl to the Cowboys. I was laughing so hard.
:hi5: same here.

mybills
10-13-2008, 11:44 AM
When he started repeating "Losman sucks" I asked him why Ben's been sacked so many times this year. He wouldn't answer me.

SABuffalo786
10-13-2008, 12:10 PM
So you are going to label the whole fan base because of one d-bag?

Yes.

**** Pittsburgh.

SABuffalo786
10-13-2008, 12:11 PM
When he started repeating "Losman sucks" I asked him why Ben's been sacked so many times this year. He wouldn't answer me.

I don't why people try to have rational arguments with drunks at the bar or the stadium.

Or sports arguments in general for that matter.

Do you really think you're going to convince someone that your team doesn't suck/their team does suck with a rational discourse?

This isn't a logic class, it's war. WE are God's chosen people and all the rest of them are a bunch of filthy ****ing animals. No matter how many more titles they have, they are total ****ing scum. Never forget that.

So here's your procedure for next time you're involved with another sub-human from Pittsburgh:

Either call him a ****ing ****, throw something at him, or if you don't have the stomach for it just walk away.

mybills
10-13-2008, 12:17 PM
It was an outdoor bar. He kept coming over to me. It was fun calmly messing with his head while he flew off the handle. I went back inside when the bucket was empty, and he followed me. The guy was a total loser.

Night Train
10-13-2008, 12:41 PM
The Steelers fans are probably the best visiting fans I've ever seen at the Ralph & I've been attending games since the 1960's. I had a couple great tailgates with Steeler fans.

Thanks for waving the broad brush over once isolated incident. :rolleyes:

more cowbell
10-13-2008, 01:50 PM
There aren't many things in the world I hate more than the city of Pittsburgh and its fans. I used to live down there and they have to be the stupidest fan base ever.

Mr. Pink
10-13-2008, 01:56 PM
I coulda told you that Stooler fans sucked 2 decades ago!

This isn't a new revelation, they're like Miami fan in a way they still hold on to their titles in the 70s and brag about them. Even though they've won one with Big Ben, they still gab about how Bradshaw is the greatest ever.

RockStar36
10-13-2008, 01:58 PM
I'd say 96.8% of Steeler fans are complete *******s.

LtFinFan66
10-14-2008, 04:00 AM
Especially the creep that was in my face yesterday. He was relentlessly saying the Bills suck. Then he said if I was a guy he'd punch me because I said that means the Steelers suck too, since they're both 4-1. After he said the punch comment, I told him if he was a girl I'd ***** slap him for not making sense. A bunch of people laughed and that pissed him off. :evil:
I don't know why nobody would tell him to shut up, but I had just ordered a bucket of beer and I wasn't going to leave. He finally left, and somebody made sure I knew it. They were glad, too. :drama:You can't knock a fan base based on one ******

THATHURMANATOR
10-14-2008, 07:59 AM
With what? We haven't won **** either.
With intelligent conversation on the teams at hand. At that time the Bills and Steelers were fairly equal teams. All they wanted to talk about was championships that happened before any of them were born.

THATHURMANATOR
10-14-2008, 08:00 AM
You can't knock a fan base based on one ******
Right I do based on the thousands I experienced for 4 straight years.

mybills
10-14-2008, 08:08 AM
You can't knock a fan base based on one ******
You must have missed the part where I said I've met more than enough of these ******s. Or the part where I said my niece roots for them but is nothing like that.
so take that brush with it's broad stroke and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. :up:

don137
10-14-2008, 09:03 AM
I'd say 96.8% of Steeler fans are complete *******s.

Basically 96.8% of them give the rest a bad name...

I think it is true with any fan base. The real annoying and ignorant ones just happen to be the loudest and obnoxious ones.

mybills
10-21-2008, 09:47 AM
I wonder if this kid realizes the difference between the Bills beating SD to go to 5-1 and the Steelers beating the Bengals to go to 5-1. :gag:

trapezeus
10-21-2008, 10:50 AM
my experience with steeler fans is that they are some of the most respectful visiting fans at the ralph. The pats and jets fans, you want to beat down. But the steeler fans are cool. they can handle their liquor and aren't a bunch of frat boys. But that's been my experience.

As for their latest superbowl, big ben never scored that touchdown and there were 3 other bizarre officiating calls that pushed seattle out of it. that was a dud of a superbowl.

mybills
10-21-2008, 10:55 AM
it's known as the superofficial bowl. He was 2feet from the goal line and they called him in. :shakeno:

RockStar36
10-21-2008, 10:59 AM
With intelligent conversation on the teams at hand. At that time the Bills and Steelers were fairly equal teams. All they wanted to talk about was championships that happened before any of them were born.

Exactly. The worst part for me is since they won SBXL I can't even say talk about the past because now they have currently done it.