PDA

View Full Version : Tony G from an AFC West fan.

Super_Boltz
10-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Tony Gonzalez would be a GREAT pickup for your team. He may have been around a while but he hasn't lost a step. If anything he is better. If you want a guy who can go up and get balls over the likes of Antonio Cromartie Champ Bailey Nmandi Asomugha and Quentin Jammer IN TRAFFIC then he is your man. The guy simply makes hard plays look easy. Like a jump ball in the back corner of the end zone. I'm sure alot of those kinda fade type passes are incomplete for you guys but when you have a guy like TG those passes become completions. I see it first hand with antonio gates all the time but still TG is right up there with gates. Both basketball players with exceptional hands.

Mr. Miyagi
10-13-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm sure alot of those kinda fade type passes are incomplete for you guys but when you have a guy like TG those passes become completions.
I don't like the back handed compliment. Thanks for spanking the Pats for us last night but enjoy the win because it'll be the last one you'll see in 2 weeks.

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Tony Gonzalez would be a GREAT pickup for your team. He may have been around a while but he hasn't lost a step. If anything he is better. If you want a guy who can go up and get balls over the likes of Antonio Cromartie Champ Bailey Nmandi Asomugha and Quentin Jammer IN TRAFFIC then he is your man. The guy simply makes hard plays look easy. Like a jump ball in the back corner of the end zone. I'm sure alot of those kinda fade type passes are incomplete for you guys but when you have a guy like TG those passes become completions. I see it first hand with antonio gates all the time but still TG is right up there with gates. Both basketball players with exceptional hands.

Thanks for posting. You probally know TG a lot better than most people here.

We have one guy who can jump for those fade routes, 6'6" WR James Hardy, but he's still raw.

This Sunday should be a good game.

Super_Boltz
10-13-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't like the back handed compliment. Thanks for spanking the Pats for us last night but enjoy the win because it'll be the last one you'll see in 2 weeks.

don't take it as a backhanded compliment if you want to know where it comes from its from seeing the chargers before we had 6'4 gates 6'5 vincent jackson and 6'6 malcolm floyd and seeing virtually every fade pass go from being incomplete to a bread and butter type play. Plus I know most teams don't have receivers as big as the Chargers. It was not meant to be a slap in the face sorry if it felt like it.

Sjohnson4Roty
10-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Please bring in Tony!! Please do it Brandon!

Michael82
10-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks for posting. I've always liked Tony Gonzalez and still see a good player in him. I think that he makes our offense so much better. I'm all for it and I'm even willing to give a conditional 2nd round draft pick.

jcdavey
10-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Tony Gonzalez would be a GREAT pickup for your team. He may have been around a while but he hasn't lost a step. If anything he is better. If you want a guy who can go up and get balls over the likes of Antonio Cromartie Champ Bailey Nmandi Asomugha and Quentin Jammer IN TRAFFIC then he is your man. The guy simply makes hard plays look easy. Like a jump ball in the back corner of the end zone. I'm sure alot of those kinda fade type passes are incomplete for you guys but when you have a guy like TG those passes become completions. I see it first hand with antonio gates all the time but still TG is right up there with gates. Both basketball players with exceptional hands.man...gotta agree

that might push you bills guys over the top as a serious sb contender, crap lol, i hope he doesn't start in the game next week

tony g owns us

Michael82
10-13-2008, 02:53 PM
man...gotta agree

that might push you bills guys over the top as a serious sb contender, crap lol, i hope he doesn't start in the game next week

tony g owns us
That's why I want this deal to get done tonight. We need him for Sunday as our secret weapon. :D

Super_Boltz
10-13-2008, 03:05 PM
I'll be honest I think as of right now the Chargers go to buffalo and beat the bills by 10 or more. With TG in the game converting third downs making tough grabs in the middle and scoring the bills could win this game. He is a difference maker.

mchurchfie
10-13-2008, 03:07 PM
I'll be honest I think as of right now the Chargers go to buffalo and beat the bills by 10 or more.
Are you talking about the same team that got beat by the Dolphins?:snicker:

Super_Boltz
10-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Ya we layed an egg in miami no doubt. I don't think we'll see that version of the chargers the rest of the years. this is a team that has had extended winning streaks of 5 or more each of the last 4 seasons and i see it again for a 5th straight year. The Chargers are just more talented and experienced than most teams. Could we lose to buffalo? Surely we can they are 4-1 playing and playing at home 3000 miles away from san diego and we are getting ready for a trip to london right after. So the Chargers could easily lose this. But the Chargers playing like The real chargers should win this game I don't think anyone would argue that.

jcdavey
10-13-2008, 03:19 PM
hell pennington owns us more than tony, miami as a team owns us more than NE! lol

jamze132
10-14-2008, 04:09 AM
I think if the Bills score more points than the chargers, we SHOULD win.