PDA

View Full Version : Bills strenghts and weakness

Super_Boltz
10-13-2008, 01:27 PM
sorry to ask but in San diego we don't get alot of bills football out here. So i am wondering what your team does best and what does it need to improve on? Obviously my chargers have a ton of playmakers on both sides of the ball and get alot of media attention. As Chris Berman says nobody circles the wagon like buffalo bills just what do they do while circling is what im wondering.

hydro
10-13-2008, 01:35 PM
We have no pass rush.

We can't run the ball because our line is terrible at run blocking.

Devin
10-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Our QB blows, Lee Evans is terrible.

Dont get me started on Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson.

And you want to talk about pathetic you should see our special teams. I mean when was the last time Parrish or Mcgee had a decent return.

Just horrible I tell you. We have zero playmakers.

justasportsfan
10-13-2008, 01:41 PM
strength -

we can beat teams we are supposed to beat.

weakness -
0-1 vs. top 10 team

Oaf
10-13-2008, 01:52 PM
We have no pass rush.

We can't run the ball because our line is terrible at run blocking.
Ya.

yordad
10-13-2008, 01:55 PM
strength -

weakness -
0-1 vs. top 10 teamWe played a top 10 team?

Mr. Miyagi
10-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Our QB blows, Lee Evans is terrible.

Dont get me started on Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson.

And you want to talk about pathetic you should see our special teams. I mean when was the last time Parrish or Mcgee had a decent return.

Just horrible I tell you. We have zero playmakers.
Jesus you're nuts if you think that is all.

We have no speed at defense. Plus the middle of our DL is soft, you can practically walk right through it. And once you're through our LBs can't tackle for junk.

On offense our WRs are slower than your grandma crossing the street. We dink and dunk all day with no deep threats whatsoever. And our RB basically falls down backwards if someone so much as touches him with a pinky.

This is so depressing. :ill:

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Jesus you're nuts if you think that is all.

We have no speed at defense. Plus the middle of our DL is soft, you can practically walk right through it. And once you're through our LBs can't tackle for junk.

On offense our WRs are slower than your grandma crossing the street. We dink and dunk all day with no deep threats whatsoever. And our RB basically falls down backwards if someone so much as touches him with a pinky.

This is so depressing. :ill:

You clown. Why don't you talk about our strengths?

- Our DE Schobel is on pace for 30 sacks this year.

- Melvin Fowler is playing like the best center in the league right now. Watch out Jamal Williams!

- Keith Ellison is going to shut down Antonio Gates. Enough said.

Super_Boltz
10-13-2008, 02:06 PM
I was wondering why all the negativity for a 4-1 team. I see you lost your last game to az now. One thing i firmly believe that marty schottenheimer said is it's not who ya play its when you play them. You hit AZ when they were playing good ball heck they just beat the cowboys too. On the other hand your playing the a chargers team that is just getting into its true form and is capable of putting up 40 on any defense in the league.

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 02:15 PM
I was wondering why all the negativity for a 4-1 team. I see you lost your last game to az now. One thing i firmly believe that marty schottenheimer said is it's not who ya play its when you play them. You hit AZ when they were playing good ball heck they just beat the cowboys too. On the other hand your playing the a chargers team that is just getting into its true form and is capable of putting up 40 on any defense in the league.

Actually, we are mostly joking. Here's reality:

-- Our DTs (Marcus Stroud and Kyle Williams) have been playing really well. We are strong against the run this year because of those 2.

-- 2 LBs have also been playing well (Paul Posluszny and Kawika Mitchell). Our 3rd LB, who's a SLB, Keith Ellison, is terrible. Antonio Gates is gonna destroy Ellison.

-- Our O-Line is a concern. We have been average in pass blocking, and below average in run blocking.

-- Our RBs Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson are a great 1-2 combination. They play well even though our O-Line isn't blocking well.

-- Trent Edwards is the real deal. Him, Matt Ryan, and Jay Cutler are the best young QBs in the league. With Edwards, we feel we are capable of winning any game we play. However, his status for Sunday is questionable, because of a concussion he suffered against Arizona last week.

Captain gameboy
10-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Everything above is correct.

We suck, and we are moving and we can't kick field goals and we have no home field advantage and we have no business even being in this league and the refs hate us and we are paying for getting rid of Marty Schottenheimer forever, even though we killed him in the playoffs.

justasportsfan
10-13-2008, 02:16 PM
We played a top 10 team?
cardinals. Prior to BEATING the cowboys, they were top 5 offensively. They slipped this week by beating a top cowboy team.

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 02:20 PM
cardinals.

The Jaguars are no worse than the Cardinals. The Cardinals have played well, but the Jaguars have defeated the Colts and Broncos on the road, and barely lost to the Titans.

I would argue that the Jags are better than the Cards, but to each his own.

Captain gameboy
10-13-2008, 02:21 PM
This thread has potential!

justasportsfan
10-13-2008, 02:21 PM
The Jaguars are no worse than the Cardinals. The Cardinals have played well, but the Jaguars have defeated the Colts and Broncos on the road, and barely lost to the Titans.

I would argue that the Jags are better than the Cards, but to each his own.

well that makes us looks worse then if we couldn't beat a team that wasn't top 10 especially our D.

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 02:23 PM
well that makes us looks worse then if we couldn't beat a team that wasn't top 10 especially our D.

But we beat the Jags (on the road too!)

justasportsfan
10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
But we beat the Jags (on the road too!)

we played them at the right time while their OL was crappy. Cards are starting to peak even without Boldin.

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 03:13 PM
we played them at the right time while their OL was crappy. Cards are starting to peak even without Boldin.

That same "crappy" O-Line has been playing the past 4 weeks (fact), and their record over that span is 3-1 (fact).

Week 3: Jags 23 @ Colts 21
Week 4: Texans 27 @ Jags 30
Week 5: Steelers 26 @ Jags 21
Week 6: Jags 24 @ Broncos 17

Cntrygal
10-13-2008, 03:15 PM

:welcome:

Most of what you've read is sarcasm. :biggrin:

Captain gameboy
10-13-2008, 03:17 PM
:welcome:

Most of what you've read is sarcasm. :biggrin:

Diplomacy, while admirable, sucks.

That's why there aint no girls in the NFL.

Dr. Lecter
10-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Diplomacy, while admirable, sucks.

That's why there aint no girls in the NFL.

Tom Brady?

Captain gameboy
10-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Tom Brady?

Eunuch.

Same idea.
Technically different.
One involves a blade, and is not covered by most medical insurance.

justasportsfan
10-13-2008, 04:18 PM
That same "crappy" O-Line has been playing the past 4 weeks (fact), and their record over that span is 3-1 (fact).

Week 3: Jags 23 @ Colts 21
Week 4: Texans 27 @ Jags 30
Week 5: Steelers 26 @ Jags 21
Week 6: Jags 24 @ Broncos 17
like I said, we played them at the right time. That OL was not the same OL we played. THey've improved since then.

Lexwhat
10-13-2008, 04:31 PM
like I said, we played them at the right time. That OL was not the same OL we played. THey've improved since then.

One Guard, Milford Brown, joined the team before week 2.

Their other Guard, Uche Nwaneri, has been with the Jags since last year, played all preseason this year, and played in their Week 1 game against the Titans. He was a week 2 starter.

Their Center, Left Tackle, and Right Tackle have been starting since Day 1.

It took their O-Line only 7 days to improve THAT much?? Whatever.

(On top of that, Jason Peters also joined the team before week 2).

justasportsfan
10-13-2008, 04:42 PM
One Guard, Milford Brown, joined the team before week 2.

Their other Guard, Uche Nwaneri, has been with the Jags since last year, played all preseason this year, and played in their Week 1 game against the Titans. He was a week 2 starter.

Their Center, Left Tackle, and Right Tackle have been starting since Day 1.

It took their O-Line only 7 days to improve THAT much?? Whatever.

(On top of that, Jason Peters also joined the team before week 2).
just because we beat the jags does not mean we are better than the cards who just beat the cowboys. they flat out *****ed slapped our entire team. We barely beat the crappy raiders and the STL

If we beat the chargers this weekend then maybe we are in the same league as those teams. Right now I doubt it.

Griff
10-13-2008, 07:30 PM
strength -

weakness -
0-1 vs. top 10 team
haha the redskins lost to the Rams, does that mean we're better than them?

or is this still the NFL?

BAM
10-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Somehow we're 4-1 but all the teams we played sucked at the time but are now improving. So back then they sucked which is why we beat them but now they're good because they've beat or played well against other teams that are good and have beat some of the lesser teams of the league therefore we're not a good team. Or something like that. You should definitely lose to us.

Cntrygal
10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Well... it's true.... if you take away the longest run/pass....

:biggrin: