PDA

View Full Version : Double Bonus If we get Tony Gonzalez

mchurchfie
10-13-2008, 03:02 PM
We have to play the Chargers this week, I'm sure no one knows them better than him. He probably knows the best way to exploit their defense as he has done all of his career, not to mention that we get one hell of a tightend.:up:

jamze132
10-14-2008, 04:11 AM
We have to play the Chargers this week, I'm sure no one knows them better than him. He probably knows the best way to exploit their defense as he has done all of his career, not to mention that we get one hell of a tightend.:up:
He definetly couldn't hurt us.

If by the magic of Disney we actually got Tony, you know for a fact he knows SDs defense forward and backward. I would expect for him to point out some things during the huddle on crucial downs.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves yet, he is not a Bill.

RedEyE
10-14-2008, 07:30 AM
Church, love the enthusiasim, but even if the Bills were to obtain Gonzo, the chances of him playing a full game this weekend are slim to none.

mchurchfie
10-14-2008, 07:33 AM
Church, love the enthusiasim, but even if the Bills were to obtain Gonzo, the chances of him playing a full game this weekend are slim to none.
Yeah, but he could still help us with his knowledge of their weaknesses and tendancies. He has been exploiting their defense for years.