PDA

View Full Version : Pick three games

northernbillfan
10-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Of the remaining games this season which three do you think the Bills have no chance in and could actually be an upset for them to win?

1: I'd like to see them beat the Chargers as that would dispell any nyths about Edwards and his ability to take the team to the next level. Tough game, but I think it's do able.

2:The Broncos near teh end of the season could actually be for a high spot in the seeding going into the post season, if they have a sniff at the playoffs. The team almost beat the Broncos last season and could accomplish that very task.

3:The Patsies in Mass. Beating the Patsies would be a sweet coup this season but beating them at home would be even sweeter.

Pinkerton Security
10-14-2008, 10:58 AM
I think we have a decent chance of winning all of the remaining games, but:

1) I want us to beat the Chargers more than any other team (besides the Pats of course) because it is the game I am least confident about.

2) Monday nighter- To show we can step up when the lights are on.

3) Pats game in Mass - shut up those damn Pats fans.

blackonyx89
10-14-2008, 10:59 AM

1) I want us to beat the Chargers more than any other team (besides the Pats of course) because it is the game I am least confident about.

I second that motion!!!

patmoran2006
10-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Beating the Jets may prove more important than ANY of those.

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Same games as you NBF. Those are the most difficult contests on our schedule at this point I believe. Though the jury is still out on just how for real New England really is at this point for me.

northernbillfan
10-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Beating the Jets may prove more important than ANY of those.That's two...do you have another one?

madness
10-14-2008, 12:07 PM

That pretty much sums up my three. :up:

northernbillfan
10-14-2008, 12:09 PM

3) Pats game in Mass - shut up those damn Pats fans.The Bills have been ugly in prime time lately.

Ebenezer
10-14-2008, 01:03 PM
I agree with NBF but will throw the Jets in there as a close 4th.

ParanoidAndroid
10-14-2008, 01:05 PM
The Jets worry me more than the Patriots at this point.