X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • streetkings01
    • Jul 2006

Gonzo not thrilled with the fact of playing with upstart Bills

According to WGR550 repeat show! I was listening a little while ago and that's what he said!
    You can call me streetkings
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Gonzo not thrilled with the fact of playing with upstart Bills

1. If he shows up I bet he still plays hard.
    2. It's irrelevant because we're not getting him.

The fact is that he wants a shot at a ring, and the Giants have a much better chance at it than we do. So, of course he's going to say something like this to try to get the Bills to back off.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

If someone can play for a lousy franchise like KC all these years I am sure he can handle going to an up and coming Bills team.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        1. If he shows up I bet he still plays hard.
        2. It's irrelevant because we're not getting him.

The fact is that he wants a shot at a ring, and the Giants have a much better chance at it than we do. So, of course he's going to say something like this to try to get the Bills to back off.
        If he doesn't think the Bills have a better chance then he is a moron. He will make the Bills better. They already have the inside trek to the division title. The NFC East is going to beat the crap out of one another. The Giants are not a lock.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• raphael120
          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
          • Oct 2005

Do you think that KC feels like it's obligated to make Gonzo happy considering all the things he's done for the organization? I.E....if he wants to go to the Giants, they'll make it happen?

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            If he doesn't think the Bills have a better chance then he is a moron. He will make the Bills better. They already have the inside trek to the division title. The NFC East is going to beat the crap out of one another. The Giants are not a lock.
            at this point, no one is a lock.

But the Giants have a better chance of winning it than the Bills.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
              Do you think that KC feels like it's obligated to make Gonzo happy considering all the things he's done for the organization? I.E....if he wants to go to the Giants, they'll make it happen?
              no, KC has an obligation to put a better team on the field. If, for example, the Bills offer a 3rd but they give him to the Giants for a 4th, the fans are going to be PISSED. Considering how the team has played recently, it's not a chance the KC FO can take.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• CUHATIN
                • Aug 2008

this wont happen and it sucks!!!

CUHATIN (4) bunnerjk (4) syracuse76 (2)

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

I have had the NFL radio on for an hour or so no mention of Gonzo at all.

Its all hear-say until its official.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    at this point, no one is a lock.

But the Giants have a better chance of winning it than the Bills.
                    No one even thought for one second the Giants would've won the Super Bowl last year. No a single person besides hard core Giants fans.

You'll never know.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Talking about it now... I spoke to soon.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

Well **** that tool
                        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Not really talking about where he is going to go, just talking about the disseray of the Chiefs. They do think the highest bidder will get him. The Chiefs need to rebuild, and they need draft picks.
                          It was all

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                            • Jul 2002

The title of this thread is misleading. Instead of saying "fact of playing with upstart Bills" it should say "possibility of playing with upstart Bills".

That said, I don't think he has anything to worry about, because it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Here's the lock....Gonzo will be suiting up in his shiny pretty Chiefs jersey this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X