X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

ESPN Power Rankings

View the 2024 NFL power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.

2008 Power Rankings: Week 7
    RK (LW) TEAM REC COMMENT
    1 (2) Titans 5-0-0 It will be a huge surprise if they get burned looking past a trip to KC. But that Monday night in Nashville against the Colts looms large. (PK)
    2 (1) Giants 4-1-0 I know this loss to the Browns will cause panic in some circles, but a team's going to have one or two howlers a season. Get it out of the way early. (MM)
    3 (5) Steelers 4-1-0 The bye week came at a perfect time for Pittsburgh. Now let's see how good the Steelers can be when healthy. (JW)
    4 (8) Bills 4-1-0 With so much wreckage at the top of the power rankings, the Bills' stock went up even though they didn't play. (TG)
    5 (3) Redskins 4-2-0 This team didn't suddenly get bad overnight. I think they'll bounce back against a surging Browns team. (MM)
    6 (4) Cowboys 4-2-0 Remember when we thought this was the best team in the league? Seems so long ago now. (MM)
    7 (13) Buccaneers 4-2-0 Jeff Garcia is back as QB, but the Bucs are winning with defense, special teams. (PY)
    8 (11) Colts 3-2-0 Colts could not have made a bigger statement than they did with dismantling of Baltimore. If that's a sign of things to come, it won't be long before they're back near the top of this list. (PK)
    9 (14) Cardinals 4-2-0 Defense improved with Adrian Wilson, Bert Berry healthier. Steve Breaston, Tim Hightower impress on offense. (MS)
    10 (6) Panthers 4-2-0 Panthers crumbled against Tampa Bay. (PY)
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: ESPN Power Rankings

Dayummmm... That's three #4's now.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Ya know, I think that looks about right, even though I think they would beat the Steelers at a neutral site.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

I think a few people should start sending those messages towards the "experts" right about now.

D & S Sports

Comment

• B-DON
          hi
          • Mar 2004

Cant complain about not getting love anymore

Comment

Working...
          X