Let me guess People are now going hate on the Bills for not getting Gonzales.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Let me guess People are now going hate on the Bills for not getting Gonzales.

Gimmie a break....
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Let me guess People are now going hate on the Bills for not getting Gonzales.

Ralph is cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Re: Let me guess People are now going hate on the Bills for not getting Gonzales.

Hey I got hated on for saying that we, nor anyone else, would end up trading for him period.

Comment

• DrGraves
        • Mar 2008

thurm, how can you not be upset as a bills fan? we could have had him for a reasonable price. we have a ton of cap space, and tight end is a position we need help at. why not make an offer?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
          Hey I got hated on for saying that we, nor anyone else, would end up trading for him period.
          I also didn't think the Bills would get Gonzales. I am not crushed about it either. I bet a bunch of bandwagoners will swear off the Bills because of it though. WEAK!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DrGraves
            thurm, how can you not be upset as a bills fan? we could have had him for a reasonable price. we have a ton of cap space, and tight end is a position we need help at. why not make an offer?
            because that would make the bills FO look like idiots for wasting picks on Fine and Shouman.
            sacrifice1

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              I also didn't think the Bills would get Gonzales. I am not crushed about it either. I bet a bunch of bandwagoners will swear off the Bills because of it though. WEAK!!!!
              The guy had over 90 catches last year. He's on a pace for over 60. He would have been an upgrade on at least...20 teams maybe?. The WORLD CHAMPION NYG didn't feel he was worth a third. I would have given up a 4th.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• evol4276
                • Oct 2005

absolutely they are!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DrGraves
                  I have read on this very board from the person I respect the most as a talent evaluator(Ingtar) that TG is a shell of his former self, why give up the farm for him? It appears the rest of the NFL agreed with this assessmentl. Picking up Gonzales seemed more of a move to acquire a name than a player. Yes I am sure he is a bit better receiver than Royal but he is not on the Bills so **** him. I support the Bills.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    The guy had over 90 catches last year. He's on a pace for over 60. He would have been an upgrade on at least...20 teams maybe?. The WORLD CHAMPION NYG didn't feel he was worth a third. I would have given up a 4th.
                    what does Killdrive know? He only has one sb ring compared to Dick and Turk
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      What are you trying to tell me here?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        I have read on this very board from the person I respect the most as a talent evaluator(Ingtar) that TG is a shell of his former self, why give up the farm for him? It appears the rest of the NFL agreed with this assessmentl. Picking up Gonzales seemed more of a move to acquire a name than a player. Yes I am sure he is a bit better receiver than Royal but he is not on the Bills so **** him. I support the Bills.

I said the very same thing about Gonzo, but I guess my opinion doesn't count on these things! Thanks Corey!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                          I said the very same thing about Gonzo, but I guess my opinion doesn't count on these things! Thanks Corey!
                          Well it does Tom but I dont think of you as any more of an expert than myself. I know you and I do watch tons of football but we don't have game tape and the ability to break down film.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Hating on the Bills overall is a strong word.. Very few if any are doing that.

Hating the fact we didnt take a shot to upgrade a position that has been God awful for many years for a 3rd round pick is a good reason to hate the non-move.

AND LMAO at whoever said he's only on pace for 60 catches now.. You think playing for the CHIEFS, with QBs like Huard, Croyle and God knows who else may have something to do with that? Who are the KC WR's other than Bowe again?

Wow

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bufftp
                              Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

I would of given up a 1st........

......just to stop reading all the TG threads
                              Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                              "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                              Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                              - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                              to be led by permanent ideals -
                              that is what keeps a man patient
                              when the world ignores him,
                              and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
                              X