PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans are amongst the worst-behaved in the league.

BAM
10-15-2008, 06:38 AM
According to Wall Street Journal.

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-CM811_nflfan_D_2
One self-admitted laggard is the Buffalo Bills, a team that has struggled to control some of the worst-behaving fans in all of sports. The Bills are aware of the Eagles text-messaging system and would like to have it, but they simply haven't budgeted for it. Buffalo has relied, instead, on old-fashioned shame: publishing the names of those arrested at Bills games in the local paper. But that often isn't enough to keep fans from getting plastered.
According to Chris Clark, the Bills' security chief, one Canadian fan who was arrested this year came back to Buffalo to appear in court. He stopped by the stadium to apologize and ask Mr. Clark for a tour. "He told me he got on a bus in Canada at 7 a.m., started drinking, and doesn't even remember being in the stadium." Though Mr. Clark admired the fan's candor, he declined to give him the tour.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122393578191630373.html

Also, found this gem from last year.

In Buffalo, the unruly behavior often spills over into the luxury suites, prompting Mr. Clark to post guards outside each one. "Fans would just walk in and use the bathroom," said Bills suite-holder Ed Shill. "In the warm weather, when the windows were open, they'd dive in and grab food and beer. In the winter, when it's 20-below outside and we're in our shirtsleeves drinking hot chocolate, they'd throw things at the windows and give us the finger."
Night games are the worst. "They drink like it's a one o'clock start," Mr. Shill said.
That was very much in evidence during the Monday Night game. It was, without a doubt, the drunkest crowd I've ever seen at any sporting event. Many fans stumbling to their seats just before kickoff were absolutely plastered.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/la/?id=110010740

SABURZFAN
10-15-2008, 06:45 AM
:bravo:

Night Train
10-15-2008, 06:48 AM
Well, I go to every game and have only missed a few in the last 40+ years.

I like the whole tailgating atmosphere myself but without question, the sheer amount of drunks is getting out of hand. Even in the Club Seats, many get up every 15 minutes to get another drink and use the bathroom, returning much worse each trip.

I like beer as much as anyone but I'm there to watch the game.

Dujek
10-15-2008, 06:51 AM
The main reason for sporting events is to give people an excuse to get drunk and shout abuse at the opposition.

Of course there is such a thing as taking it too far.

SABURZFAN
10-15-2008, 06:52 AM

I like the whole tailgating atmosphere myself but without question, the sheer amount of drunks is getting out of hand. Even in the Club Seats, many get up every 15 minutes to get another drink and use the bathroom, returning much worse each trip.

12TH MAN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beers:

WALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beers:

BAM
10-15-2008, 06:57 AM

Up until a few years ago I used to get absolutely plastered before every game. I finally realized it's actually a better experience (for me at least) to be able to remember the game. I must say I don't have a problem with anyone that wants to do so though and can't promise I won't ever do it again.

Forward_Lateral
10-15-2008, 07:21 AM
:rofl: @ the people grabbing food and beer from the suites. :rofl: :rofl: at random people using the washrooms in people's suites.

Night Train
10-15-2008, 07:37 AM
:rofl: at random people using the washrooms in people's suites.

In the Clubs, they started posting Police at the 2 doors, since many fans were trying to get in and use the full bar & bathrooms. They stamp your hand and you must keep your ticket on you, in case club members step out for a smoke or visit other fans.

But I was told dozens still try & crash the place each game, thinking they'll get in. If they give the police lip, they walk them right to the gate. :rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 07:49 AM

One self-admitted laggard is the Buffalo Bills, a team that has struggled to control some of the worst-behaving fans in all of sports. The Bills are aware of the Eagles text-messaging system and would like to have it, but they simply haven't budgeted for it. Buffalo has relied, instead, on old-fashioned shame: publishing the names of those arrested at Bills games in the local paper. But that often isn't enough to keep fans from getting plastered.
According to Chris Clark, the Bills' security chief, one Canadian fan who was arrested this year came back to Buffalo to appear in court. He stopped by the stadium to apologize and ask Mr. Clark for a tour. "He told me he got on a bus in Canada at 7 a.m., started drinking, and doesn't even remember being in the stadium." Though Mr. Clark admired the fan's candor, he declined to give him the tour.

In Buffalo, the unruly behavior often spills over into the luxury suites, prompting Mr. Clark to post guards outside each one. "Fans would just walk in and use the bathroom," said Bills suite-holder Ed Shill. "In the warm weather, when the windows were open, they'd dive in and grab food and beer. In the winter, when it's 20-below outside and we're in our shirtsleeves drinking hot chocolate, they'd throw things at the windows and give us the finger."
Night games are the worst. "They drink like it's a one o'clock start," Mr. Shill said.
That was very much in evidence during the Monday Night game. It was, without a doubt, the drunkest crowd I've ever seen at any sporting event. Many fans stumbling to their seats just before kickoff were absolutely plastered.

HILARIOUS!!! I can't say they aren't right though.

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 07:51 AM
Up until a few years ago I used to get absolutely plastered before every game. I finally realized it's actually a better experience (for me at least) to be able to remember the game. I must say I don't have a problem with anyone that wants to do so though and can't promise I won't ever do it again.
I am trying to incorporate this into my game routine but it is tough. I was ok for the Opener actually but last game I got caught up in the craziness of the tailgates and was hammered.

Dr. Lecter
10-15-2008, 07:53 AM
The games are getting worse. If I had kids it would be hard to take them.

It is one thing to relax, have fun and root for your team. It is quite another to be fall down, black out drunk. It is embarassing sometimes. I can't understand why people go to games and get so messed up they don't remember being there. It is an expensive afternoon to black-out and not remember.

MikeInRoch
10-15-2008, 07:55 AM
The main reason for sporting events is to give people an excuse to get drunk and shout abuse at the opposition.

No, actually. That's not the main reason for sporting events.

lordofgun
10-15-2008, 07:57 AM
This is why I watch on my plasma.

Jan Reimers
10-15-2008, 07:57 AM
The drunkeness and rowdy behavior in the club seats generally comes from non-season ticket holders.

mercyrule
10-15-2008, 08:00 AM
No, actually. That's not the main reason for sporting events.Is it to get drunk and shout out your admiration for your team?

Whatever these people do, at least they're there. While relaxing at home is the choice some people make, it's really not the same thing. There's really nothing like actually being there.

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 08:00 AM

It is one thing to relax, have fun and root for your team. It is quite another to be fall down, black out drunk. It is embarassing sometimes. I can't understand why people go to games and get so messed up they don't remember being there. It is an expensive afternoon to black-out and not remember.
In My EXPERT opinion the games are about exactly the same as when I first started going. They may have even calmed down a bit due to more security. I guess I can only speak on my section but there used to be so much more drunken fights and people getting kicked out. So far no one has in the first two games.

In regards to the getting so drunk I agree it is embarrassing to get that smashed and I of course have reached that level many times, but what do you expect? You get to the stadium around 8am and set crap up next thing you know a beer appears in your hand, then a game of beer pong starts right by you, then a game of flip cup, then some random card drinking games then you head over to the pinto tailgate, well you have to do a bowling ball shot, then you go to another tailgate and its JAGER BOMBS!! You don't even realize it and boom you are trashed. It is a crazy party with 80,000 people just nuts. Honestly for a season ticket holder it isn't an all that expensive day either. Tickets for like 40 bucks, share parking for at most another 10 and whatever you spend on your food and drinks you bring with. Hell I have been out downtown and easily spent more without trying.

lordofgun
10-15-2008, 08:09 AM
Is it to get drunk and shout out your admiration for your team?

Whatever these people do, at least they're there. While relaxing at home is the choice some people make, it's really not the same thing. There's really nothing like actually being there.
Agreed that there's nothing like being there.

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Agreed that there's nothing like being there.
LOG I will make sure to not be Hammered the next time you come to a game! :hi5:

ALL D
10-15-2008, 08:13 AM
this is an honor...

this is why I became a Billsfan!!

hydro
10-15-2008, 08:14 AM

I think you have hurt Drunken Mikey and Danny's feelings with this post.

MikeInRoch
10-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Is it to get drunk and shout out your admiration for your team?

No, the goal of sporting events is not for the fans to get drunk.

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 08:25 AM
No, the goal of sporting events is not for the fans to get drunk.
Who are you to say what a particular persons goals and dreams are?

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 08:26 AM
I think you have hurt Drunken Mikey and Danny's feelings with this post.
LOL....

Bravo82
10-15-2008, 08:27 AM
In My EXPERT opinion the games are about exactly the same as when I first started going. They may have even calmed down a bit due to more security. I guess I can only speak on my section but there used to be so much more drunken fights and people getting kicked out. So far no one has in the first two games.

nice input. this is only my second year with season tickets, but it always seems that the upper deck (where i sit) always has less altercations. every game it seems i look over towards the rockpile or the lower corners and see a brawl breaking out as the yellow jackets swarm in to break it up. in my section alone last year i cant recall any actual fights in my area. and this year so far, the only thing was a verbal altercation because some guy kept getting up during the game about 5 rows back and was bothering people. pretty minor stuff compared to other parts of the stadium. havent really noticed many stumbling drunks either for that matter. i think it may have something to do with it generally being an older crowd, while the lower bowl is mainly guys in their 20's and 30's who seem to forget to check their ego's at the gate.

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 08:29 AM
nice input. this is only my second year with season tickets, but it always seems that the upper deck (where i sit) always has less altercations. every game it seems i look over towards the rockpile or the lower corners and see a brawl breaking out as the yellow jackets swarm in to break it up. in my section alone last year i cant recall any actual fights in my area. and this year so far, the only thing was a verbal altercation because some guy kept getting up during the game about 5 rows back and was bothering people. pretty minor stuff compared to other parts of the stadium. havent really noticed many stumbling drunks either for that matter. i think it may have something to do with it generally being an older crowd, while the lower bowl is mainly guys in their 20's and 30's who seem to forget to check their ego's at the door.
Yep some people act like they are going to an opera. Its a rowdy football game where fans are encouraged to be rowdy and loud. What do they expect?

Bravo82
10-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Yep some people act like they are going to an opera. Its a rowdy football game where fans are encouraged to be rowdy and loud. What do they expect?

i think you missed my point thurm! ....i dont equate "rowdy and loud" with "stumbling drunk" or " the tuff guy act" that a lot of people display (especially in the rockpile and lower endzones/corners). so many of these fights can be avoided if just one person can decide to rise above it and take the high road. it takes two to tango. also many of these drunks/losers that cause full on brawls fail to realize that they are ruining things for everybody around them. kinda hard to pay attention to the game and enjoy yourself when a security guard has someone in a half nelson 2 rows in front of you.

and i dont have a problem with people having a couple beers, all i ask if for these people to be aware of their surroundings and not cause any trouble. lucky for me this kind of behavior is few and far between in my section. and trust me when i say im not one of those people that sits on their hands the whole game. im their to cheer as loud as possible and make noise when we are on defense, not to see how many beers i can down before the 3rd quarter.

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 08:47 AM
i think you missed my point thurm! ....i dont equate "rowdy and loud" with "stumbling drunk" or " the tuff guy act" that a lot of people display (especially in the rockpile and lower endzones/corners). so many of these fights can be avoided if just one person can decide to rise above it and take the high road. it takes two to tango. also many of these drunks/losers that cause full on brawls fail to realize that they are ruining things for everybody around them. kinda hard to pay attention to the game and enjoy yourself when a security guard has someone in a half nelson 2 rows in front of you.

and i dont have a problem with people having a couple beers, all i ask if for these people to be aware of their surroundings and not cause any trouble. lucky for me this kind of behavior is few and far between in my section. and trust me when i say im not one of those people that sits on their hands the whole game. im their to cheer as loud as possible and make noise when we are on defense, not to see how many beers i can down before the 3rd quarter.

No I didn't miss the point and I agree with your assesment but I was just saying the atmosphere portrayed leads to the stumbling drunkeness.

MikeInRoch
10-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Who are you to say what a particular persons goals and dreams are?

While people may take getting drunk as their goal at a sporting event, that's not the goal of the event itself.

Bravo82
10-15-2008, 08:54 AM
No I didn't miss the point and I agree with your assesment but I was just saying the atmosphere portrayed leads to the stumbling drunkeness.

oh i got you. sorry about the misunderstanding. :cool:

mercyrule
10-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Anybody have a significant other who refuses to go to games because of the drunk and rowdy crowd? Or even a local bar for a Bills get together? What do you do in a situation like that?

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 11:43 AM
While people may take getting drunk as their goal at a sporting event, that's not the goal of the event itself.
:hi5:

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Anybody have a significant other who refuses to go to games because of the drunk and rowdy crowd? Or even a local bar for a Bills get together? What do you do in a situation like that?
I don't give my significant other the opportunity to go to the games with me. Football days are Thurm's days.

DraftBoy
10-15-2008, 11:47 AM

One of my ex's refused to go to Falcons games for that reason, not that I could blame her. The section we were sitting in was pretty bad and that was after all the Vick stuff happened. I thought a race riot was going to break out in the middle of the game.

Needless to say I wont be returning there more than likely.

Michael82
10-15-2008, 11:53 AM
:rofl: @ the people grabbing food and beer from the suites. :rofl: :rofl: at random people using the washrooms in people's suites.
:lmao:

trapezeus
10-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Couple things on this topic:

1. Why is the WSJ running articles about the bills rowdiness and using the eagles as the benchmark of good security? Is there not a financial crisis that takes precedent? Sounds to me like the author of this article is an eagles fan who got taunted on the way in to the ralph. He should post this under the name Bill simmons on Page2 and let the WSJ handle things it understands a bit better.

2. There is a difference between getting drunk and having a good time, and getting drunk and being beligerent. i think the average fan loves a good drunk guy enjoying a win, high fiving everyone and being fun. It's not fun when that drunk is beligerent, trying to start a fight (even with other bills fans), and can't listen to any authority at all. I have been to enough bars to see a lot of drunk people, but i rarely worry about those people and what they are going to do. because they are out to have a good time. Often times, especially after losses, drunks at the ralph are just out for trouble. And that sucks.

3. So far this year, it's been better since they won their two home games. That last season of bledsoe where we didn't score an offensive TD in 4 straight weeks and the JP/holocomb year were bad. There was zero hope for the team and the stadium became like a frat rush party. Now i think this season, as long as it continues on its positive manner, will be much better.

4. i do hate that the drinking only crowd seemingly always sits in the middle of a row. and they have to get up 6-8 times during a game. there has to be some ettiquette. Wait til there is a TV timeout. It sucks to be totally into the game and then have this guy with his eyes half closed falling into your arms on 3rd and 3. I feel like ryan miller trying to see through a screen. call me crazy, but i like seeing the game for which i paid.

justasportsfan
10-15-2008, 12:12 PM
while I think it's normal to smack on opponents fans, I find it hilarious when bills fans get into fights with other bills fans.

mercyrule
10-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I don't give my significant other the opportunity to go to the games with me. Football days are Thurm's days.What if you're scared of her and you can't go unless she goes with you?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-15-2008, 12:16 PM
I think they said that they had to call in extra police officers at the Raiders game I think they said that 49 people got either arrested or thrown out of the game. I tell you what though the security guards and OP Police and EC Sheriff's do a great job. :up: securing the stadium they have police officers at every entrance. Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2008, 12:31 PM
What if you're scared of her and you can't go unless she goes with you?
Then I would get a new women.

JD
10-15-2008, 02:15 PM

PROUD TO BE A BILLS FAN

Everybody else are a bunch of :limp:

BillsWin
10-15-2008, 02:18 PM

FINALLY! Recognition for my drinking skills.

raphael120
10-15-2008, 02:21 PM
The better the Bills do, the higher the tickets are in demand = costs more to go to games. I think people who pay that much for a Bills ticket will try to handle themselves enough to enjoy the game because they spent so much money on it.

I kno wI hate going to games where I'm so wasted I barely remember it. Total waste of money.

camelcowboy
10-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Section 330 represent :up:

SABuffalo786
10-15-2008, 03:59 PM
ROCKPILE!

ROCKPILE!

ROCKPILE!

JD
10-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Rockpile is ridiculous. I wish the entire arena was like that.

It's like a huge college party lmao.

I forget what section I was in last year, but I sat lower level about 25 rows up.. twice. And I will never sit there again.

I LITERALLY had a pretzel thrown at me by a fellow fan for standing up during a Bills interception lmfao. Bunch of old crabby Op's in that section who should be at home watching the game drinking tea.

It was like being at Rogers Stadium in that section.

Michael82
10-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Rockpile is ridiculous. I wish the entire arena was like that.

It's like a huge college party lmao.

I forget what section I was in last year, but I sat lower level about 25 rows up.. twice. And I will never sit there again.

I LITERALLY had a pretzel thrown at me by a fellow fan for standing up during a Bills interception lmfao. Bunch of old crabby Op's in that section who should be at home watching the game drinking tea.

It was like being at Rogers Stadium in that section.
arena? :scratch:

Rogers Stadium? :rofl:

mercyrule
10-16-2008, 10:35 AM
So how many people just give up and stay home and watch on tv because of this?

MikeInRoch
10-16-2008, 10:45 AM
It is a reason I don't go to as many games as I used to.

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2008, 10:54 AM
There is a simple solution sit more towards the 50. The closer you get to the 50 the less rowdy the fans are. When I am older I will eventually start moving over there.

SABuffalo786
10-16-2008, 11:09 AM
So how many wussies just give up and stay home and watch on tv because of this?

Fixed your post. :D:

BAM
10-16-2008, 11:24 AM
I sat in section 139 this year with my 1-year old and wife and had absolutely no problems at all. Everyone around me was very respectable. :idunno:

RedEyE
10-16-2008, 11:28 AM
The author of this article is freaking ******ed. Its a football game, not a Polo match.

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2008, 12:20 PM
The author is a pansy probably a fin fan

Historian
10-16-2008, 02:35 PM
1. Why is the WSJ running articles about the bills rowdiness and using the eagles as the benchmark of good security? Is there not a financial crisis that takes precedent? Sounds to me like the author of this article is an eagles fan who got taunted on the way in to the ralph. He should post this under the name Bill simmons on Page2 and let the WSJ handle things it understands a bit better.

I haven't been to the new stadium in Philly, but I went to plenty of games at the Vet. (Baseball as well as football)

It was Beirut.

I was at the game in 1989 where the fan threw a snowball with a rock in it at Terry Bradshaw and cut open his head.

The Ralph is bad....but Philly has always been the worst.

njsue
10-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Heck no. Jets fans are among the worst in the league.

DraftBoy
10-17-2008, 07:06 AM
I haven't been to the new stadium in Philly, but I went to plenty of games at the Vet. (Baseball as well as football)

It was Beirut.

I was at the game in 1989 where the fan threw a snowball with a rock in it at Terry Bradshaw and cut open his head.

The Ralph is bad....but Philly has always been the worst.

Philly will always be worse but they also have very good security there and a jail in their own stadium for drunks and violent people which why they are the benchmark for security.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2008, 07:43 AM
While Philly is probably more violent I would find it hard to believe the crowd gets any more wasted than Bills fans. We are lushes and a half.

Historian
10-17-2008, 07:54 AM
While Philly is probably more violent I would find it hard to believe the crowd gets any more wasted than Bills fans. We are lushes and a half.

I think the difference is, we drink outside and kinda taper off when we get in.

In Philly, tailgating is NOT what it is here, so they drink more inside the stadium. That's just a guess.

I thought all stadiums had jails and MRI/Medical facilities, Draftboy. Am I mistaken?

Meathead
10-17-2008, 08:16 AM
i just know if we work harder we could become number one

oh wait i forgot about philly

Meathead
10-17-2008, 08:16 AM
There is a simple solution sit more towards the 50. The closer you get to the 50 the less rowdy the fans are. When I am older I will eventually start moving over there.
or you could just become a cripple

nobody bothers the cripple :rockout:

Dr. Lecter
10-17-2008, 08:55 AM
or you could just become a cripple

nobody bothers the cripple :rockout:

I don't discriminate.

Trip the gimp!

mercyrule
10-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Please don't use that word.

Dr. Lecter
10-17-2008, 09:45 AM
'K. Edited.

mercyrule
10-17-2008, 09:46 AM
joking

Dr. Lecter
10-17-2008, 09:48 AM
'k. Edited back.

PITA.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
I think the difference is, we drink outside and kinda taper off when we get in.

In Philly, tailgating is NOT what it is here, so they drink more inside the stadium. That's just a guess.

I thought all stadiums had jails and MRI/Medical facilities, Draftboy. Am I mistaken?
Hmm you are probably right.

Meathead
10-17-2008, 10:58 AM
'k. Edited back.

flip flopper

Typ0
10-17-2008, 01:22 PM
The Bills themselves have provided plenty of reason to drink over the course of the last decade...

Meathead
10-17-2008, 05:45 PM
its ok for me to say cripple but if you say it you gotta say crippa

henrybacker
10-17-2008, 06:48 PM
At what age do you feel completely comfortable taking a child to a bill's home game? 18?

I remember a few years back, my cousin would get free tickets to the home games so I would take him. I was like 23 and he was like 13. There were numerous times fights would break out or situations would arise near us where we were innocent bystanders where I felt I was going to have to spring into action and punch some drunk's lights out.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-17-2008, 10:17 PM
I like to watch football with my sons.... I dont want to get drunk in front of my sons.

mercyrule
10-20-2008, 10:00 AM
That's really where it becomes a bad example for your kids. Other people getting drunk is just a good lesson for them. Getting fallen on by people who are fighting scares me though. I've only ever taken my kids to the pre-season kids' day.

But what about adults? Surely they can handle a little drunkenness.

BAM
10-20-2008, 10:16 AM
At what age do you feel completely comfortable taking a child to a bill's home game? 18?

I remember a few years back, my cousin would get free tickets to the home games so I would take him. I was like 23 and he was like 13. There were numerous times fights would break out or situations would arise near us where we were innocent bystanders where I felt I was going to have to spring into action and punch some drunk's lights out.

I took my boy to the opener this year and he was 13 months at the time and everything went fine! Maybe we just got lucky.

Voltron
10-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Who here Remembers when Typo got the boot and he was standing outside the gate screaming "Let me back in!!!!" for like 10 min!!! :roflmao:

I think that was the same year that one of the old BZ members passed out in his car and missed the game. Who the heck was that ??? Burned his pants on the turkey fryer too! OH WAIT it was Billsfever I think!! :spit:

Man ... good times ... good times .... :snicker:

Bockcity
10-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Miami fan here,

Some of you guys dont quite get it. Those articles are basically trashing the Bills fanbase and you guys are wearing it like its some sort of honor...HUH?

So Buffaloians are basically proud to be loud, ignorant, fat drunk slobs??
Ok gotcha!

SABuffalo786
10-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Miami fan here,

Some of you guys dont quite get it. Those articles are basically trashing the Bills fanbase and you guys are wearing it like its some sort of honor...HUH?

Ok gotcha!

We wear it as a badge of honor that the crooks on Wall Street and the sissy little coke heads in Miami think of us like this.

If the scum in Manhattan or Ft. Lauderdale thought fondly of us we'd be doing something VERY wrong.

No one likes us, we don't care! :D:

hydro
10-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Miami fan here,

Ok gotcha!

Buffalo fan here,

I don't give a **** what you think.

Got me?

Mike13
10-22-2008, 10:19 PM
The author is a pansy probably a fin fan

Hey hey hey, I can drink with the best of them, but is it that hard to show some restriant? God forbid drunk ******* manages to remember where he parks, drives and hits someone.

JD
10-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Who is the coward that negged me without posting your name? ****ing pussy.

Night Train
10-23-2008, 11:20 AM

That's why it's so different at college games. (without booze )

The problem people are few and far between.

BAM
10-23-2008, 11:31 AM
If Buffalo ever stopped selling alcohol they'd never fill up half a stadium again.

mercyrule
10-23-2008, 11:55 AM
There's no booze at college games? What reality do you live in? There's also booze at games watched at home or in bars. Frankly, booze and football go together and if you don't get that you're a whiny ass titty baby.

yordad
10-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Miami fan here,

Ok gotcha!Nope. But, I'm kinda proud to be a loud drunk Bills fan w six pack abs, SON.

Is a stupid article really supposed to hurt or feelings? LOL

yordad
10-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Burned his pants on the turkey fryer too! Did you pee on him?

Michael82
10-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Sorry, but after seeing how the Bills fans acted last week and handled themselves decently, without starting a riot, even though they weren't able to get into the gates for a good half hour, plus didn't have the jumbotron to watch, and didn't have lights in the bathrooms....everyone did a good job for the most part. Hell, we even got the shout song going, without the music to get us started. The writer of this article can go to hell, IMO! :up: