PDA

View Full Version : One good thing to come from the Gonzalez debacle...

BillsWin
10-15-2008, 11:15 AM
This prooves that OBD knows its time to win. To go out and get a good player to help WIN. Even though they didn't get him... Doesnt this show a changing attitude from the Bills suits???

They want to win now, and that is evident.

Best news to come from this...

Yeah we didnt get Tony, BUT>>>>>>>>

We are still 4-1...... :D

And we will be 5-1 sunday night!!!

:monkeyp: CHARGERS

Jaybird
10-15-2008, 11:24 AM
i think we will be aggressive this offseason to fill some needs

ronholm78
10-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I do agree....IF....AND I BELIEVE IT'S A BIG IF.....they offered what a 3rd they should be applauded. If KC wanted a 2nd, applaud them for holding their ground and not giving up to much like those *** cowboys

BillsWin
10-15-2008, 11:27 AM
i think we will be aggressive this offseason to fill some needs

Yup. Center, LB, TE possible FB. DT.

BillsWin
10-15-2008, 11:28 AM
I do agree....IF....AND I BELIEVE IT'S A BIG IF.....they offered what a 3rd they should be applauded. If KC wanted a 2nd, applaud them for holding their ground and not giving up to much like those *** cowboys

Roy Williams is good... but a 1st 3rd, 6th and 7th is rediculous.

ronholm78
10-15-2008, 11:30 AM
just a 1st was almost borderline to much....but I would give up our first for him....but would not be happy about it

HAMMER
10-15-2008, 01:38 PM
This prooves that OBD knows its time to win. To go out and get a good player to help WIN. Even though they didn't get him... Doesnt this show a changing attitude from the Bills suits???

They want to win now, and that is evident.

Best news to come from this...

Yeah we didnt get Tony, BUT>>>>>>>>

We are still 4-1...... :D

And we will be 5-1 sunday night!!!

:monkeyp: CHARGERS

Sssssshhhhhh, don't tell Op, or the rest of the Douchers. They think that because we didn't win the Gonzo derby we are inept and not interested in winning.