PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else looking forward to seeing Ellis play?

BillsWin
10-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Schobel might be out. which could mean Ellis gets activated and plays alittle.

Could Ellis cash in on this oppurtunity and open eyes?

Could the speed off the end slow down Rivers?

Will the Bills send a message to the NFL and their fans, saying, "We are for Real." ???

Stay tuned sunday to find out...

:monkeyp:CHARGERS

blackonyx89
10-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Schobel might be out. which could mean Ellis gets activated and plays alittle.

Could Ellis cash in on this oppurtunity and open eyes?

Could the speed off the end slow down Rivers?

Will the Bills send a message to the NFL and their fans, saying, "We are for Real." ???

Stay tuned sunday to find out...

:monkeyp:CHARGERS

Let's hope so!

patmoran2006
10-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Schobel might be out?

Oaf
10-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Well, he can't be too much worse.

madness
10-15-2008, 02:47 PM
I think Schobel will play.

zone
10-15-2008, 02:51 PM
I think Schobel will play.
I think so as well. Didn't he play on it 2 weeks ago and just have them numb it up?

Pinkerton Security
10-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Yes, Im excited to see if he could be good.

But no, Im not excited because hes a rookie and rookies makes mistakes. Not to mention that if he steps in for Schobel, he'll be going up against the beast that is Marcus McNeill.

zone
10-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I think if he has shown any signs of being valuable as a situational pass rusher he would already have been activated the last 5 games.

madness
10-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I think so as well. Didn't he play on it 2 weeks ago and just have them numb it up?

Yep, I believe he's been playing on it for at least two games now.

bigbub2352
10-15-2008, 03:35 PM
I for one am 3rd pick inactive for the first 5 weeks that is not good

madness
10-15-2008, 03:45 PM
Schobel wearing immobilizer boot

Chris Brown, Lead Journalist
Posted 55 minutes ago

Bills Pro Bowl defensive end <NOBR>Aaron Schobelhttp://www.buffalobills.com/assets/img/icon-article-link.gif (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/aaron-schobel/d95551cd-2385-484c-92a9-d402ae6bee39/)</NOBR> didn’t practice much leading up to the Arizona game, didn’t practice during the bye week and on Wednesday leading up to Buffalo’s game with the Chargers he did not practice again. The only difference was Schobel was wearing an immobilizer boot on his left foot as he watched his teammates practice. According to Schobel he said he was following doctor's orders.
“They say it's going to help heal it faster,” said Schobel. “I'm no doctor, but that's what they think.”
Schobel said it feels better than it did leading up to the Arizona game, but head coach Dick Jauron indicated that the foot is still bothering the defensive end.
“Aaron is kind of in the same spot he was in the week before the Arizona game,” said Jauron. “So the foot is sore. We've stabilized it and put it in a boot to hasten the healing and get it there faster. We'll just have to see where that goes through the week.”
Schobel is now going on three weeks with the undisclosed foot injury, but Jauron maintains that they don’t expect the injury to be one that lingers for the remainder of the season.
“We're anticipating it will get better,” said Jauron.
Buffalo’s head coach doesn’t seem overly concerned about Schobel’s availability for Sunday even if the veteran can’t practice much through the course of the week. It’s likely due to the fact that the eighth-year defensive end played almost the entire game against the Cardinals just a week removed from the injury and has never missed a start in his career.
“He's kind of day to day,” said Jauron. “The week before the Arizona game he really didn't do a whole lot. So we’ll just have to see. He had the bye week so it advanced the healing a little bit, but it's still sore.”
When asked how he feels about whether he'll be able to play on Sunday Schobel was non-committal.
“I don't know it's just day by day,” he said. “That’s all I’ve got.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/schobel-wearing-immobilizer-boot-/82fc885e-2984-4089-a878-1236ef330412

HAMMER
10-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Foot injuries are tricky. If he is not even close to 100% then he shouldn't play.