If the Bills went to the Super Bowl, would you be afraid to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

If the Bills went to the Super Bowl, would you be afraid to watch?

Hypothetical situation. I would be afraid because they are young and are not ready yet to win it all. It would be a wasted trip, they simply don't have the neccessary great talent to put them over the top. What do you think? I don't want to go and be embarrassed due to lack of talent. I'm just saying because I'm not a blind homer and see the reality of this scenario.
    Last edited by blackonyx89; 10-17-2008, 09:40 AM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: If the Bills went to the Super Bowl, would you be afraid to watch?

How could you not watch?

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

I'd watch...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Id be nervous as hell but Id definitely watch
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

your argument against the bills in the superbowl is the same stuff people said about the giants last year.

Once you're in the playoffs anything can happen. i'd watch.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

I would go to the game.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dujek
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Jan 2008

I'd definitely watch.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                your argument against the bills in the superbowl is the same stuff people said about the giants last year.

Once you're in the playoffs anything can happen. i'd watch.
                True, but the Giants have phenomenal defense, the Bills have a middle of the road defense. Plus Manning has more years under his belt than Edwards.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

true, but they weren't really given a chance. the bills statistically have a top 10 defense. if they heat up against the chargers, lots of people are going to give this team a lot attention.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    true, but they weren't really given a chance. the bills statistically have a top 10 defense. if they heat up against the chargers, lots of people are going to give this team a lot attention.
                    They also need to fire up that offense, they can't depend of the defense and special team to bail them out.

Comment

• Griff
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                      True, but the Giants have phenomenal defense, the Bills have a middle of the road defense. Plus Manning has more years under his belt than Edwards.
                      okay how about the '01 Pats? who expected them to beat the Greatest Show on Turf?

Oh and you better believe I'd be watching.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                        Hypothetical situation. I would be afraid because they are young and are not ready yet to win it all. It would be a wasted trip, they simply don't have the neccessary great talent to put them over the top. What do think? I don't want to go and be embarrassed due to lack of talent. I'm just saying because I'm not a blind homer and see the reality of this scenario.

im a sucker for punishment id be watching for sure

Comment

Working...
                        X