PDA

View Full Version : Everything is going right for the Bills, Brady 2nd surgery

BillsWin
10-17-2008, 09:48 AM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-4-110/Infection-forces-second-Brady-knee-surgery.html

If the Bills are gunna make a move they will this season. When Brady comes back the AFC East gets real close between all 4 teams. We need to seperate ourselves from the pack.

And when I saw this article. I smiled... is that bad?

Pinkerton Security
10-17-2008, 09:50 AM
no response on the Brady front. We dont need to gloat in his injury anymore, will just come back around.

(mini fist pump and grin, however, from me).

justasportsfan
10-17-2008, 09:53 AM
I wanna beat the pats while they are healthy but it's not our fault that he's out either and will take whats given to us. This is why we I'd be upset with Dick if we lose to them even for just a game if our team is intact. This could mean Dick can't outcoach BB

I'd be more upset if we lost to the pats than the fins simply because we should know the Pats more than we do the fins which is an entirely different team.

raphael120
10-17-2008, 09:55 AM
I dont care if Brady's head falls off. Doesn't mean jack **** if the Bills can't get things done on their own end.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Like I have said before, nobody minded playing us with 19 on IR last season. Whoever comes up, we play regardless of the situation and if they are weaker than normal, it's their fault and not ours.

Griff
10-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Like I have said before, nobody minded playing us with 19 on IR last season. Whoever comes up, we play regardless of the situation and if they are weaker than normal, it's their fault and not ours.

yep this is the NFL there is never a game where you play a team at 100%, and there is no such thing as a gimme game either. They all matter, they all count.

Meathead
10-17-2008, 11:00 AM
come on gangrene!

Griff
10-17-2008, 11:26 AM
couldn't happen to a less arrogant player.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2008, 01:39 PM
yep this is the NFL there is never a game where you play a team at 100%, and there is no such thing as a gimme game either. They all matter, they all count.

I couldn't agree more.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2008, 11:08 PM
New England Patriots (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=nwe) quarterback Tom Brady (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2330) underwent a second procedure on his injured left knee Wednesday to clear out an infection, The Boston Globe reported, citing a West Coast source close to Brady.
<!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (BEGIN) -->
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/mugs/65x90/2330.jpg Brady

<!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (END) -->Brady initially had surgery on Oct. 6 to repair torn ligaments, and doctors said the procedure went well. But Brady began to feel ill this week due to the infection, according to the report.

Brady's agent, Donald Yee, did not respond to a phone call or an e-mail from The Associated Press. Calls to the Patriots and the doctor who performed the first surgery in Los Angeles, Neal ElAttrache, were not returned.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3648586 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3648586)

Mitchy moo
10-17-2008, 11:11 PM
I have a weird feeling that this is going to be a bigger problem than they planned.

Mitchell55
10-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Ok, I hate this, but I actually feel bad for the guy. Whoever bashes this story needs to grow up.

El Guapo
10-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Ok, I hate this, but I actually feel bad for the guy. Whoever bashes this story needs to grow up.

OK, I need to grow up. If we never have to face Brady again, I'm a happy camper. I do not wish ill for him, but I do not want to face him. Do you think Indy's division opponents root for Manning to be as healthy and on top of his game as possible? Of course not.

And, don't hand me the "you should want to beat their best" line of crap. If we face every opponent from here on out and they have to start their third string QB, great. All the way to the big dance, I don't care. Injuries are part of football.

Were you complaining that Seattle's WRs weren't healthy enough? No. Everyone was giving a sigh of relief. What about the Jag's offensive line? I don't remember anyone wishing they were healthy.

I look at the injury report each week and I hope our opponent has 53 players on it. Not because I want anyone seriously hurt, but because I want the Bills to win. Period.

Mitchell55
10-17-2008, 11:42 PM
OK, I need to grow up. If we never have to face Brady again, I'm a happy camper. I do not wish ill for him, but I do not want to face him. Do you think Indy's division opponents root for Manning to be as healthy and on top of his game as possible? Of course not.

And, don't hand me the "you should want to beat their best" line of crap. If we face every opponent from here on out and they have to start their third string QB, great. All the way to the big dance, I don't care. Injuries are part of football.

Were you complaining that Seattle's WRs weren't healthy enough? No. Everyone was giving a sigh of relief. What about the Jag's offensive line? I don't remember anyone wishing they were healthy.

I look at the injury report each week and I hope our opponent has 53 players on it. Not because I want anyone seriously hurt, but because I want the Bills to win. Period.

Im not saying that I dont like not playing him, or I dont think we are able to compare to them without him, Im just saying that this could be serious. I would love to not face him again, but how would you feel if the thing you worked for your whole life just stoped because of a major injury and people were happy about it.

CUHATIN
10-17-2008, 11:54 PM
maybe he should take next year off!!!

jamze132
10-18-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm 110% sure that the doctors will get fix anything wrong with Brady. People like him who have "status" and money always get fixed. It's just an infection and was caught. it will be taken care of, calm down.

Ingtar33
10-18-2008, 05:06 AM
infections are nothing to scoff at... that's serious.

you can lose your leg or life to those.

Mitchy moo
10-18-2008, 05:50 AM

I've lost close relatives to them, they are no joke.

SquishDaFish
10-18-2008, 06:08 AM
Too bad his knee didnt rot off

BlackMetalNinja
10-18-2008, 07:11 AM
I couldn't agree more.Why did you post in this thread and then insist on making another thread about the exact same thing?

Merged...

jmb1099
10-18-2008, 10:34 AM

Agreed, especially if he's feeling "ill" because of it. Not a good sign at all and as much as I can't stand his arrogance, that is not a good deal.

SquishDaFish
10-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Why did you post in this thread and then insist on making another thread about the exact same thing?

Merged...

Not to mention almost an hour an half later :lol:

mybills
10-18-2008, 11:58 AM
If I knew you all cared so much, I would have posted this on Weds night when I heard about it on the 6 o'clock news.

Mike13
10-18-2008, 01:12 PM
I've lost close relatives to them, they are no joke.

Yeah, this could get really serious, its one thing for wanting a player to get a serious injury, but not even Tom Brady deserves to lose his leg due to a serious infection.

BillsWin
10-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Yeah, this could get really serious, its one thing for wanting a player to get a serious injury, but not even Tom Brady deserves to lose his leg due to a serious infection.

All the reports are saying hes fine and will return as scheduled. If there was ANY talk of him losing a leg, I would never laugh or be happy.

Alot of you guys have blown this out of proportion. Tom is fine, and will be fine next season.

So this is the year!!! not saying we cant win with him healthy, but the dude threw 50 TDs last year... just sayin.

HHURRICANE
10-18-2008, 02:42 PM
No reason to wish an injury on anyone. I would like to see us beat NE with a healthy Brady.