X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Thurm's Key for the Bills on Sunday

The Bills need to establish Marshawn Lynch early and often. I want a solid ball control offense that keeps Tomlinson and Company off the field. For the Bills to win I feel Lynch needs to finally go over the century mark and get at least 25 carries.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Thurm's Key for the Bills on Sunday

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
    The Bills need to establish Marshawn Lynch early and often. I want a solid ball control offense that keeps Tomlinson and Company off the field. For the Bills to win I feel Lynch needs to finally go over the century mark and get at least 25 carries.
    this is the very gameplan we should've done vs. the cards. Lets hope our D doesn't allow them to score when SD has the ball or we'll end up playing catch up again vs. a team that's scores more than the cards.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Agreed. When need to run the ball 25x, and ease Trent back into the game.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        this is the very gameplan we should've done vs. the cards. Lets hope our D doesn't allow them to score when SD has the ball or we'll end up playing catch up again vs. a team that's scores more than the cards.
        This won't be a problem if we keep scoring 7 everytime we have the ball. Long drives on O, and our defense will be fresh to make big plays.
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
          This won't be a problem if we keep scoring 7 everytime we have the ball. Long drives on O, and our defense will be fresh to make big plays.
          easier said than done. SD is the no.1 scoring team.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

I know, but even scoring 3 or 7 on our possesions, at the end of the game and when it matters the most, their D would be tired and ours fresh. Our D love to go for the big play every single play, and I'm sure that they'll get an int for TD, or even a fumble at least. I think that they won't score on us on every possession they have.
            The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I know, but even scoring 3 or 7 on our possesions, at the end of the game and when it matters the most, their D would be tired and ours fresh. Our D love to go for the big play every single play, and I'm sure that they'll get an int for TD, or even a fumble at least. I think that they won't score on us on every possession they have.
              that didn't happen vs. the cards. I hope our D shows up or we're screwed. I don't think we're good enough even with Trent to get into a shooting match.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                • Sep 2004

I'm not trusting the D, I'm all for the O this time. If we stick with running the beast, we could bring down anybody. What I tried to say, was that our D is not an elite D, but that eventually they get points on the board for us, and this is the game they will.
                The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I'm not trusting the D, I'm all for the O this time. If we stick with running the beast, we could bring down anybody. What I tried to say, was that our D is not an elite D, but that eventually they get points on the board for us, and this is the game they will.
                  I trust the D more. They've carried this team all season long. Without them , we're gonna end up like we did vs. the cards and then people will blame the qb. Oh wait, Trent is playing.

Our running is game is meh.

Our passing game is meh .
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

One thing that will change this Sunday from our last game is the amount of time we hold the ball, there will be a night / day swing when it's done. It will then mostly be attributed to our D but the reality of it is our offense is going to keep sustained drives alive and our D fresh.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
                      One thing that will change this Sunday from our last game is the amount of time we hold the ball, there will be a night / day swing when it's done. It will then mostly be attributed to our D but the reality of it is our offense is going to keep sustained drives alive and our D fresh.
                      Bingo.............. I mean, Si!
                      The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

A couple turnovers would also be nice.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

They also need to get the short passing game working to loosen up the defense. Do to SD what the Cardinals did to the Bills.
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Oaf
                            Do you read what you write?
                            • Jun 2007

The pass rush.

If we give ultra efficient Rivers time with his WRs that dwarf our DBs and Gates, they'll score every time. And most assuredly, we will not be able to keep up.

I like your key to the game too though, Thurm.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Oaf
                              The pass rush.

If we give ultra efficient Rivers time with his WRs that dwarf our DBs and Gates, they'll score every time. And most assuredly, we will not be able to keep up.

I like your key to the game too though, Thurm.

Comment

Working...
                              X