PDA

View Full Version : GDT 4: Canucks @ Sabres

RockStar36
10-17-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm a little bit earlier today. I can't wait, I love Friday night games. :gosabres:

These next two games will be a rough stretch IMO.

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2008, 10:25 AM
And today begins my lack of ability to watch :(

RockStar36
10-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Would you like me to text you updates?

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Would you like me to text you updates?No, but thanks. I have my iPhone, I can have access to scores and such easily enough. If pjw would deliver on his promise to give me his slingbox info it would be better though... wink wink nod nod.

pjw
10-17-2008, 10:38 AM
No, but thanks. I have my iPhone, I can have access to scores and such easily enough. If pjw would deliver on his promise to give me his slingbox info it would be better though... wink wink nod nod.
I just found out last night that I do not have CI. I thought it was on automatic renew and it wasnt!! now i have to sweet talk the wife into it, we will see how that goes.

Dr. Lecter
10-17-2008, 10:44 AM
Isn't there supposed to be a prediction thread up for the game?

Isn't some :assclown: slacking?

RockStar36
10-17-2008, 10:54 AM
No, but thanks. I have my iPhone, I can have access to scores and such easily enough. If pjw would deliver on his promise to give me his slingbox info it would be better though... wink wink nod nod.

That's probably good in the long run. I drink quite heavily on Friday nights and you could wind up with some odd looking messages.

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2008, 12:04 PM
That's probably good in the long run. I drink quite heavily on Friday nights and you could wind up with some odd looking messages.If you send me naked pics of you fiance, I'd be ok with that. So long as there are no messages with man junk in it, we'd be alright I think :up:

pjw
10-17-2008, 02:33 PM
just called DTV, got CI for $100. $69 off regular price!!
BMN You are in business!

hydro
10-17-2008, 02:34 PM
just called DTV, got CI for $100. $69 off regular price!!
BMN You are in business!

:rofl: They told BMN there were no discounts :rofl:

pjw
10-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Guess they like me more than him?
I got a discount on the NFL package too!

rbochan
10-17-2008, 03:37 PM
:oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres:
:gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool:
:oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres:
:gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool::gosabres::oldskool:

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Guess they like me more than him?
I got a discount on the NFL package too!Most of the words I'm thinking right now I can't say in this forum. They told me like a week and a half ago that they couldn't do a discount on Center Ice. I even played the "you're offering 4 months of programming free when you get Sunday Ticket, I got Sunday Ticket and I still have to pay for my programming" card. I got 3 more months of HBO and Starz for free instead :ill:

Now, I need to download and figure out the Sling Media Software...

pjw
10-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Most of the words I'm thinking right now I can't say in this forum. They told me like a week and a half ago that they couldn't do a discount on Center Ice. I even played the "you're offering 4 months of programming free when you get Sunday Ticket, I got Sunday Ticket and I still have to pay for my programming" card. I got 3 more months of HBO and Starz for free instead :ill:

Now, I need to download and figure out the Sling Media Software...
Did you call the retention number? That is the only number I call. the guy said let me look @ your account, he said oh I see you have been with us since Jan 07 and I said, No i have been with you since 99 but when i went to korea i had to turn off service for a year and they gave me a new aco**** when i got back. He said ok, i can charge you $169, then I will credit you 69 back. so I took the deal. if you need the retention number send me a txt.

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Did you call the retention number? That is the only number I call. the guy said let me look @ your account, he said oh I see you have been with us since Jan 07 and I said, No i have been with you since 99 but when i went to korea i had to turn off service for a year and they gave me a new aco**** when i got back. He said ok, i can charge you $169, then I will credit you 69 back. so I took the deal. if you need the retention number send me a txt.The retention number probably wouldn't do me much good since I just got service 4 months ago...

RockStar36
10-17-2008, 04:41 PM
The retention number probably wouldn't do me much good since I just got service 4 months ago...

Give them the Korea line. I'm sure it will work.

rbochan
10-17-2008, 07:21 PM
http://www.jacobwinters.com/Images/the%20count.jpg

Six... SIX shots on goal for Vancouver... ha ha ha ha...

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Thomas Vanek is my hero!

Nighthawk
10-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Very strong effort so far by the Sabres...let's keep it going in the 3rd!

Bufftp
10-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Sabs look good :up:
is the power play really improved?

Nighthawk
10-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Sweet win for Buffalo and I predicted the score correctly! Great night...

Philagape
10-18-2008, 08:43 AM
This was the first game I got to watch start to finish undistracted, and what can I say? They look great.
Vanek's a beast, Sekera's a revelation, Spacek played a great game on both ends. The team looks very confident; they seem to be shooting more this year, and they're setting up well too. And don't give up a rebound against them, they'll make you pay. Playing with a lot of speed and toughness; Kaleta's becoming an all-star pest.
Very encouraging start.

SabreEleven
10-18-2008, 10:49 AM
That was a great fight by Peters also.