paladin warrior
10-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Yahoo I hope Denver beat NE again..:D:

hydro
10-17-2008, 12:36 PM
I hope they get dominated in primetime for the second week in a row! :hi5:

Pinkerton Security
10-17-2008, 01:20 PM
ok - imagine Cutler, Eddie Royal and B. Marshall going up against the same secondary that got dominated by Rivers and Vincent Jackson....not a pretty sight. If i had Marshall on my fantasy team id just start him at WR and not even bother playing any other WR's

BillsOwnAll
10-17-2008, 01:37 PM
fantasy pisses me off. I have phillip rivers and he has cutler. And its a big game in fantasy. Im hoping for a 56-28 win by the bills.. marshawn with 5 TD..phillip with 4. Then it wont matter what cutler does. But id be happy if the bills won 21-0 too.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2008, 01:49 PM
fantasy pisses me off. I have phillip rivers and he has cutler. And its a big game in fantasy. Im hoping for a 56-28 win by the bills.. marshawn with 5 TD..phillip with 4. Then it wont matter what cutler does. But id be happy if the bills won 21-0 too.

Just win baby!!

patmoran2006
10-17-2008, 02:17 PM
i love it when they pound them

Tatonka
10-17-2008, 02:27 PM
i really think NE has a good chance of getting punked again on monday night. i dont think NE can cover denvers WRs.

HughC
10-17-2008, 07:00 PM
At first glance everything points to Denver pounding the Pats. They have a good history of beating New England; their passing game is superior to the Chargers, who made the Pats secondary look bad; and the New England offense couldn't get anything going against a similarly bad pass defense at San Diego. However, it looked like the Pats defensive game plan was to stop Tomlinson and Gates, close to the line of scrimmage, and leave their cornerbacks in single coverage; it was as if they were saying 'the only way you'll beat us is going deep.' The Chargers were ready for that, throwing long on the first play and connecting on several long passes. As bad as their secondary looked against the Chargers, they seemed to be pretty good against the Jets. I think a lot of what we saw was due to the game plan and defensive schemes, and not so much their personnel.

Denver doesn't have a RB like Tomlinson, so New England's defensive game plan will change; I would expect double or even triple coverage on Marshall, as well as more blitzing on Cutler. I think the Pats will try to force the Broncos to try to win with their running game. The one thing in New England's favor is they are playing at home, and teams playing two time zones away from home are only 3-6 this year. I don't think this will be a blowout like last week's game was, even without Brady. Plus, they have a history of rebounding after a loss - though they're way overdue for a losing streak.

Funny, this week Bills and Broncos fans form an alliance to cheer for each others teams, while Pats and Chargers fans do the same thing.