PDA

View Full Version : I'm pumped for the game! (Major tie breaker implications)

Patrick76777
10-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Great game between 2 of better teams in the AFC. I'm expecting to see a very good game. And win or lose, I think it'll be a good gauge of where we're at in this season.

And although it may sound like it, I'm not making excuses, a loss would suck but it wouldn't be the end of the season. Plenty of football to be played.

We win and the league will take notice! If we lose we're in for a dog fight with the Pats, Jets and Miami the rest of the way.

And remember that the Pats and Jets have both lost to this team already, a win would be a great AFC/Common opponents tie breaker over both of those teams.

So using that logic, if we lose we wouldn't lose tie breaker gound to either the Jets or Pats. That could be big in the long run.

BillsOwnAll
10-17-2008, 02:39 PM
mhm...any conference win is HUGE. Especially against other contenders. Ala jacksonville earlier.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Beat a majority of your conference teams and the playoff potential goes up even more.

RockStar36
10-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Everyone should be pumped for this game. There is no excuse for anybody attending to not have their voice on Monday morning. The Ralph better be rocking on Sunday.

Dr. Lecter
10-17-2008, 03:17 PM
I ain't working Monday to recover and rest up from the big win.

mybills
10-17-2008, 04:18 PM
You should all bring signs for the Bolts..."Good Luck In Europe". :snicker:

Bunnerjk
10-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Huge game, I'am pumped too!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
10-17-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm very excited, but worried that we will again come into this game with another stupid defensive gameplan. I want the Bills to win this game sooooo bad!