1. NYG- 13-3
2. Ari- 11-5
3. Dal- 11-5
4. ATL- 11-5
5. NO- 10-6
6. Chicago- 9-7

ServoBillieves
10-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Chargers go 11-5 I think, and I think the Titans will lose more than 2 games. Just my thoughts 0_o.

BillsOwnAll
10-17-2008, 06:41 PM
why so many threads about nonsense.?

BillsOwnAll
10-17-2008, 06:42 PM
your saying either...buffalos loses one more agme after this week...or SD loses one more game after this week. Your aware of that right.?

Mitchell55
10-17-2008, 07:22 PM
your saying either...buffalos loses one more agme after this week...or SD loses one more game after this week. Your aware of that right.?

Didnt see that, thanks Ill fix it.

DrGraves
10-17-2008, 07:31 PM
I love the bills as much as the next guy, but after watching the arizona game (yes i know we didnt have trent) i really dont think this is a 13 win team. 10-11 yes.

Mitchell55
10-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I love the bills as much as the next guy, but after watching the arizona game (yes i know we didnt have trent) i really dont think this is a 13 win team. 10-11 yes.

Im not comparing them directly to these teams but NE gave up 38 points against a bad team (without brady), and buffalo did the same in the 90s against miami (with Kelly). Even the best teams have bad games.

Nighthawk
10-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Umm, what is the point behind this thread?

Super_Boltz
10-17-2008, 08:49 PM

And what is wrong with that? the chargers last year (2007) had an 8 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2006 had 10 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2005 had a 5 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2004 had an 8 game winning streak. See a trend here? History says the Chargers will streak from about this point on to the playoffs. The Chargers with Rivers playing his best ball could run the table and beat any team in the NFl. We all have seen the Chargers smash the Colts 4 straight games and go toe to toe with the patriots when we are playing well. Right now the Chargers are still favorites to get to the super bowl in the AFC. Oh and as far as tennesee the Chargers beat them last year too... TWICE once IN THEIR HOUSE and once again in the playoffs. They don't scare me at all. Nice pass rush but not enough offense to keep up with the chargers when they play well.

hydro
10-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Umm, what is the point behind this thread?

To attract attention and show of his smrtz.

Mitchell55
10-17-2008, 10:31 PM
To attract attention and show of his smrtz.

Um, dude, im not a attention freak. I just love to talk :D:

gr8slayer
10-17-2008, 10:43 PM
AFC

1. Tennesse- 14-2 - WTF?
2. Buffalo- 13-3 - WTF?
3. Denver- 13-3 - WTF?
4. SD- 11-5 - Possible
5. Pit- 11-5 - Possible but doubtful
6. Indi- 10-6

NFC

1. NYG- 13-3 - WTF?
2. Ari- 11-5 - Possible
3. Dal- 11-5 - Most likely
4. ATL- 11-5 - WTF?
5. NO- 10-6 - Possible.
6. Chicago- 9-7

El Guapo
10-17-2008, 11:36 PM
And what is wrong with that? the chargers last year (2007) had an 8 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2006 had 10 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2005 had a 5 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2004 had an 8 game winning streak. See a trend here? History says the Chargers will streak from about this point on to the playoffs. The Chargers with Rivers playing his best ball could run the table and beat any team in the NFl. We all have seen the Chargers smash the Colts 4 straight games and go toe to toe with the patriots when we are playing well. Right now the Chargers are still favorites to get to the super bowl in the AFC. Oh and as far as tennesee the Chargers beat them last year too... TWICE once IN THEIR HOUSE and once again in the playoffs. They don't scare me at all. Nice pass rush but not enough offense to keep up with the chargers when they play well.

After Sunday, will you go away?

Please.

Mitchell55
10-17-2008, 11:38 PM
After Sunday, will you go away?

Please.

LOL, I dont know who you are, but I already like you.:rockon:

CUHATIN
10-18-2008, 02:36 AM
IMO Titans dont win 14 games but the rest look good!!

CuseJetsFan83
10-18-2008, 02:48 AM
bills won't be 13-3

11-5 is where i see them landing IF and only if they can do no worse than split with the AFCE and take the other AFC opponents down.. im sure they will have another "trap game".....

im just glad no teams are pushovers anymore.... games are much more exciting

yordad
10-18-2008, 08:24 AM
And what is wrong with that? the chargers last year (2007) had an 8 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2006 had 10 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2005 had a 5 game winning streak. The Chargers in 2004 had an 8 game winning streak. See a trend here? History says the Chargers will streak from about this point on to the playoffs. The Chargers with Rivers playing his best ball could run the table and beat any team in the NFl. We all have seen the Chargers smash the Colts 4 straight games and go toe to toe with the patriots when we are playing well. Right now the Chargers are still favorites to get to the super bowl in the AFC. Oh and as far as tennesee the Chargers beat them last year too... TWICE once IN THEIR HOUSE and once again in the playoffs. They don't scare me at all. Nice pass rush but not enough offense to keep up with the chargers when they play well.Do the Dolphins scare you?

Super_Boltz
10-18-2008, 08:45 AM
Do the Dolphins scare you?

Not really they happened to beat us while we had no help at ILB. now we have our original starters back inside and presto back to playing good ball again. We will see tommorrow if the trend continues as it has the previous 4 seasons.

gr8slayer
10-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Do the Dolphins scare you?
If you look at them as a pushover for a team you've got another thing coming. The Bills might be better than them at this juncture but they aren't too far behind.

Mitchell55
10-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Not really they happened to beat us while we had no help at ILB. now we have our original starters back inside and presto back to playing good ball again. We will see tommorrow if the trend continues as it has the previous 4 seasons.

I still find it funny that 1 LB is the reason you say you lost. You are a bigger homer than skooby, just admit, they are the better team.

CuseJetsFan83
10-18-2008, 11:39 PM
I still find it funny that 1 LB is the reason you say you lost. You are a bigger homer than skooby, just admit, they are the better team.

offensively the chargers are the far superior team, especially if JP is at the helm for the bills, but at least with TE in.... it makes it closer

advantage - SD

defensively, its a jekyl and hyde show for SD..... some games they can play great defense, and other games...... its in shootout mode

advantage - buffalo

ST - buffalo always is solid, but can the loss of mcgee hurt them?
whereas SD is slowly going up the rankings in terms of ST, although nate kaeding does have a penchant for failing under pressure.

advantage - buffalo

honestly i see a much closer game than people think there will be, and obviously you all know how i'll be rooting..... but taking care of business against the super chargers isn't exactly a bad thing either in terms of..... it helps quite a few teams stay neck and neck, as jockey for playoff position is starting now.
but it isn't exactly a homer thing to say when a team is pulling off a string of victories (3 out of 4), because of a return of a few players. that would be like someone saying TE or JP doesn't matter..... the bills offense would still be running on all cylinders. TE is defintely the leader of this offense, so is that a homer thing to say?

Mitchell55
10-18-2008, 11:41 PM
offensively the chargers are the far superior team, especially if JP is at the helm for the bills, but at least with TE in.... it makes it closer

advantage - SD

defensively, its a jekyl and hyde show for SD..... some games they can play great defense, and other games...... its in shootout mode

advantage - buffalo

ST - buffalo always is solid, but can the loss of mcgee hurt them?
whereas SD is slowly going up the rankings in terms of ST, although nate kaeding does have a penchant for failing under pressure.

advantage - buffalo

honestly i see a much closer game than people think there will be, and obviously you all know how i'll be rooting..... but taking care of business against the super chargers isn't exactly a bad thing either in terms of..... it helps quite a few teams stay neck and neck, as jockey for playoff position is starting now.
but it isn't exactly a homer thing to say when a team is pulling off a string of victories (3 out of 4), because of a return of a few players. that would be like someone saying TE or JP doesn't matter..... the bills offense would still be running on all cylinders. TE is defintely the leader of this offense, so is that a homer thing to say?

Great post. Also, most anylist have buffalo by over a TD.

CuseJetsFan83
10-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Great post. Also, most anylist have buffalo by over a TD.

it's because it is in buffalo.

plus call it the pessimist in me, but i hate when any analyst ever picks the team i am rooting for. it just makes it a little nicer when that teams has to "work" for their victory, instead of oh, they were supposed to win, in the eyes of the media.... not like they REALLY matter, but still.

plus whenever analysts go after a team and they lose you get the same excuse:

idiot sportscaster:
See, TEAM XXX here was supposed to win, but obviously we were duped, this team is not as good as advertised, yada yada yada

Mitchell55
10-18-2008, 11:48 PM
it's because it is in buffalo.

plus call it the pessimist in me, but i hate when any analyst ever picks the team i am rooting for. it just makes it a little nicer when that teams has to "work" for their victory, instead of oh, they were supposed to win, in the eyes of the media.... not like they REALLY matter, but still.

plus whenever analysts go after a team and they lose you get the same excuse:

I agree 100%. Just like what reggie jackson said. " If I make a great play, I was supposed to make it, and if I make a bad play, Im not good anymore".

Not sure if thats the exact quote.

Griff
10-18-2008, 11:56 PM
SD can't be the 4th seed if they don't win the division.

Mitchell55
10-19-2008, 12:02 AM
SD can't be the 4th seed if they don't win the division.

Sorry bout that.