PDA

View Full Version : So whenever Max sucks, theres 5 threads and now

Mitchell55
10-17-2008, 10:33 PM
When he plays great, no threads about him. Give it up for finally comming through. Lets hope he is hear to stay (I mean his playing).

BlackMetalNinja
10-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't think he's done anything special as of yet. In fact, he's the only guy on the team with a +/- in the negative.

Mitchell55
10-18-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't think he's done anything special as of yet. In fact, he's the only guy on the team with a +/- in the negative.

Did you watch the game, every intermission Rob Ray would talk about how great he is playing.

hydro
10-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Did you watch the game, every intermission Rob Ray would talk about how great he is playing.

You ever form your own opinion or do you just dwell on everyone else? Yes he might be playing better than last year but he still isn't playing to his potential...

The Spaz
10-18-2008, 06:06 PM
One thing for sure he sure in the hell isn't going to do **** with Mair on his line. We need Hecht and Gaustad back to get some better pairings.

Dr. Pepper
10-18-2008, 07:54 PM

if Rob Ray talks about how great he's playing, chances are he's playing like ****. max has been the same old max this year. maybe hes only drawn his linemates offsides twice per game instead of four times per game, oh boy!

RockStar36
10-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Max sucks. Period.

Mitchell55
10-18-2008, 09:28 PM
You ever form your own opinion or do you just dwell on everyone else? Yes he might be playing better than last year but he still isn't playing to his potential...

This is the only time I ever used what someone else said to make a opinion.

Nighthawk
10-19-2008, 10:17 AM
When he plays great, no threads about him. Give it up for finally comming through. Lets hope he is hear to stay (I mean his playing).

You seriously think he is playing great? Really...really?!?!?

RockStar36
10-20-2008, 07:49 AM
This is the only time I ever used what someone else said to make a opinion.

What did Max do that could possibly make you form your own opinion that he is playing good?

rbochan
10-20-2008, 08:11 AM
What did Max do that could possibly make you form your own opinion that he is playing good?

He's playing with his speed, agility, and puck handling, but now he's making better decisions and not trying to to it all himself.