• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Bills want an improved running game against San Diego

ORCHARD PARK — Trent Edwards thinks one of the problems with the Buffalo Bills' sagging run game is that he hasn't always been sharp in the passing game.

Fred Jackson is willing to take some blame for the Bills ranking 23rd in the NFL in rushing at 98.4 yards per game because, "I feel like I've left some yardage out there to gain.''

Melvin Fowler and Langston Walker say they and their three offensive line comrades up front, Jason Peters, Brad Butler and Derrick Dockery, have missed blocking assignments that have conspired to blow up running plays.

Marshawn Lynch isn't speaking to the media, so no one is sure what he thinks about the situation.

Regardless of who's to blame for Buffalo's lackluster ground attack, more
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Griff
    • Jul 2008

Re: Bills want an improved running game against San Diego

its nice to hear everyone looking to themselves, and looking for what they can improve instead of trying to throw someone under the bus.

Comment

• Bunnerjk
      • Aug 2008

Lynch is past due for a 100 yard game.

Comment

• mush69
        • Jan 2003

If the O-line does their job and pick up the defense then there is no reason why the combo of Lynch and Jackson total combined yardage couldn't exceed 175. With Lynch at a 100+!
        Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

Working...
        X