PDA

View Full Version : NFL network reporter in the tunnel asked Schobel how he is feeling

Mitchy moo
10-19-2008, 09:59 AM
He told her it doesn't look good, so much for him. It was just on TV and I'm like why god???

Cntrygal
10-19-2008, 10:34 AM
For the last couple days there have been comments about him "less likely to play than Fowler"....

I didn't expect Schobel to play today.

RoscoeMagic
10-19-2008, 10:37 AM
I just don't understand how he can play vs ARI and have about 2 weeks off and still be injured? Same with Youboty and Fowler

Cntrygal
10-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Schobel was playing injured against the Cards.... (strained ligament in his foot)

Let's get 'em healthy.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Sorry that my disdain for Schobel is so blatant but I'm not shocked. It's certainly not his fault that he is injured but it's not shocking that he continues to make himself the most irrelevant player at 50 million dollars in the league.

I got chastized for emphasizing that DE was one the biggest needs prior to the this year's draft. I think it will turn out to be our achilles down the road and might prove out again today.

Mitchy moo
10-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Sorry that my disdain for Schobel is so blatant but I'm not shocked. It's certainly not his fault that he is injured but it's not shocking that he continues to make himself the most irrelevant player at 50 million dollars in the league.

I got chastized for emphasizing that DE was one the biggest needs prior to the this year's draft. I think it will turn out to be our achilles down the road and might prove out again today.

Aaron has been injured, so him getting healthy is a priority for us.

Cntrygal
10-19-2008, 11:20 AM
I also forgot that in addition to the strained ligament in his foot, he has a bone bruise. Neither one are exactly painless.

Mitchy moo
10-19-2008, 11:29 AM
I also forgot that in addition to the strained ligament in his foot, he has a bone bruise. Neither one are exactly painless.

Ouch.

Novacane
10-19-2008, 11:57 AM
I wish he had not played against AZ.

billogic99
10-19-2008, 11:59 AM

Sorry, but today the Chargers have the hill to climb, not the Bills. 24-13 Buffalo.

TigerJ
10-19-2008, 03:21 PM
Schobel has been decent versus the run, but hasn't gotten a great deal of pressure on opposing QBs. Denny can give the Bills about the same. It would be nice to get a bunch of sacks, but frankly, Buffalo isn't losing a lot with Schobel out.

Cntrygal
10-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Sorry, but today the Chargers have the hill to climb, not the Bills. 24-13 Buffalo.

:eek:

I hope you got into the "predict the score" contest!

eyedog
10-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Did anyone miss schoebel today ?

No, I didn't think so.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2008, 08:10 PM
He told her it doesn't look good, so much for him. It was just on TV and I'm like why god???

The Bills have been playing without Schobel all year. No big loss.

hydro
10-19-2008, 08:17 PM
The Bills have been playing without Schobel all year. No big loss.

Sure did well today. Kelsay had a great game.