PDA

View Full Version : Nervous about this game

RedEyE
10-19-2008, 10:01 AM
If the Bills aren't on their toes and come off the ball slow, this has the potential of being a blow out the wrong direction.

If the Bills happen to pull of this win against this hard charging Charger team, then there will be little question that they are indeed a playoff caliber team.

I think this game sets the pace for the rest of the season.

GO BUFFALO!!!!!

** OT:
By the way, Philips Arena in Atlanta was loaded down with Buffalo fans last night. Sabres fans to Bills fans 2 to 3. At one point when Thrashers fans were chanting "LET"S GO THRASHERS", Sabres fans hollered back (almost louder) "LET"S GO BUFFALO"! Section 108 was all Sabres fans. Great game, just too bad the outcome hadn't been different.

shelby
10-19-2008, 10:09 AM
i, too, am feeling worried about this game.
i hope our D can contain the Chargers.

baalworship
10-19-2008, 10:11 AM
I am actually not nervous because I have already written this game off as a loss. I expect the Chargers to win 38-24 or so and our D will look bad at times.

I picked the Chargers to win the Superbowl before the year started so a loss to them will not be unbearable. They have the most talent in the AFC, IMO, and we are banged up on D.

I think that the homefield and the 2 weeks prep will keep us from getting blown out until late in the 4th.

I really want to see our O go on the attack and our D to try to create turnovers. If we play conservatively we get blown out.

BillsOwnAll
10-19-2008, 10:18 AM
I dont write the bills a loss..ever....it ruins being a fan.

christhebillsfan783
10-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Nope, were winnin today guys! I can feel it marshawns gonna have a big day i have a hunch.

Nighthawk
10-19-2008, 10:28 AM
The reason that you are nervous is because this coaching staff is not great. Perry Fewell must realize that his team is a pressure defense that gets that from blitzing and get over trying to play base Cover 2. Anybody can see this team sucks when they don't blitz. Will Perry get this through his thick skull??? I hope so!

ServoBillieves
10-19-2008, 10:30 AM
Marshawn will be pulling off Draw plays all day today.

100 yards or bust.

RoscoeMagic
10-19-2008, 10:31 AM
If we got shred apart by Kurt Warner, Steve Breaston, and Tim Hightower, just imagine what Philip Rivers, Antonio Gates, and LaDanion Tomlinson will do...

njsue
10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
If we got shred apart by Kurt Warner, Steve Breaston, and Tim Hightower, just imagine what Philip Rivers, Antonio Gates, and LaDanion Tomlinson will do...

The Bills got there wake up call 2 weeks ago.

This team will be STOKED to beat the Chargers.

Plus the 12th man will be rocking the house.

MarshawnLynch23
10-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Marshawn will be pulling off Draw plays all day today.

100 yards or bust.

100 yards or bust ??? hahahahaa:poop:

Dr. Pepper
10-19-2008, 02:58 PM

ehhhemmm?

MikeInRoch
10-19-2008, 03:07 PM
I will even confess now, after the game, that I was worried about this game.