PDA

View Full Version : Pprospects that I liked this week (10/13-10/19)

X-Era
10-19-2008, 11:26 AM
A few guys really stood out and stepped up this week.

I honestly think that my #1 stepper upper was:

TE, Mizzou, Chase Coffman- yes it was a losing battle, but the 20+ yard pass catch where he hurdled a S shows this kids heart.

After that theres a few I liked:

Jared Cook- continues to be a huge receiving threat fort he gamecocks, also made several key blocks including one that sprang the QB for a long run.

William Moore- hes everywhere. Its just that simple.

Evander "Ziggy" Hood- looks like a very good 2-4th round prospect. The guys git huge size, speed, and blows up the line

Brain Orakpo- Hes a stud, hes got it all. Im not sure I have seen a more impressive DE this year. He might be the best of the bunch.

DL, DUKE, Vince Oghobaase- hes the next John Henderson, tall, strong, but not fat, a disruptor.

Macho Harris- every week, every game, he plays huge

Greg Hardy- hes hampered by the pin in the foot. But when hes out there hes disruptive.

Colt McCoy- He can play. I think its 1) Matt Stafford, 2) Colt McCoy. They are both juniors and its possible for niether to come out, but theyboth m ight and I think thats how they get drafted out of the QB's.

Who didnt impress:

DE, Ga Tech, Michael Johnson- virtually silent this week, Orakpo made him look like he was Pop Warner.