PDA

View Full Version : Direct TV crediting me this week's NFL Ticket

don137
10-19-2008, 01:54 PM
I called Direct TV regarding the Bills game not being shown and told them I want a credit for this week's game since I can not watch the Bills....Without hestitation they credited my account $20.

I suggest whoever has the NFL ticket do the same.

Typ0
10-19-2008, 02:36 PM
why isn't the game on sunday ticket?

DBrown77
10-19-2008, 03:06 PM
I called Direct TV regarding the Bills game not being shown and told them I want a credit for this week's game since I can not watch the Bills....Without hestitation they credited my account $20.

So you wanted a credit from DTV because of the power outage? I am surprised they gave it to you when it wasn't their fault.

BlackMetalNinja
10-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Eh, I'm not going to bother with this one, I've already complained recently, don't want to get a reputation with them...

DMBcrew36
10-19-2008, 03:36 PM

Good for you, but no offense, you're an ass.... nobody had the game and it had nothing to do with DTV.

northernbillfan
10-19-2008, 03:39 PM
I had the game from the second quarter onward. A little glitch just before the half ended and then the entire second half.

Who else got to see the entire game.

Ebenezer
10-19-2008, 04:38 PM
I had the game from the second quarter onward. A little glitch just before the half ended and then the entire second half.

Who else got to see the entire game.
:wave:

but I was there. :D

I am surprised that DTV went above board and did that.

ServoBillieves
10-19-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm intruiged as to who's fault it was. I blamed CBS, my friend blamed Time Warner, my Dad blamed the union... past that, who knows?

Ebenezer
10-19-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm intruiged as to who's fault it was. I blamed CBS, my friend blamed Time Warner, my Dad blamed the union... past that, who knows?
The moron who let a garbage bad full of helium loose near power lines...they had two crews working on them during the game. Nobody else at fault.

northernbillfan
10-19-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm intruiged as to who's fault it was. I blamed CBS, my friend blamed Time Warner, my Dad blamed the union... past that, who knows?:roflmao:

don137
10-19-2008, 06:37 PM
I told them to take it up with the NFL...I said it wasn't their fault but I pay to see the Bills and I am not watching them...Funny thing is right after I complained the game came on..I could not watch the first half so I was pissed..

The Spaz
10-19-2008, 06:40 PM
How lame....

LtFinFan66
10-20-2008, 03:15 AM

I suggest whoever has the NFL ticket do the same.That's BS IMO. It wasn't DirecTV's fault the Ralph lost power. Good for ya though

LtFinFan66
10-20-2008, 03:16 AM
I told them to take it up with the NFL...I said it wasn't their fault but I pay to see the Bills and I am not watching them...Funny thing is right after I complained the game came on..I could not watch the first half so I was pissed..weak

EricStratton
10-20-2008, 07:44 AM
I got a call from DTV's customer service last night crediting me $20 and I didn't ask. I have the Bills listed on my account as my primary team so they threw me a bone as a long time customer.

realdealryan
10-20-2008, 09:37 AM
That's BS IMO. It wasn't DirecTV's fault the Ralph lost power. Good for ya though

I agree. Although it pissed me off not to see the game, my direcTV player tracker was kicking updates on the screen of Bills players I loaded in there while I was watching Redzone HD. I was still happy...

CUHATIN
10-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey man any time you can save money on a Bill, do it!!!